PDA

View Full Version : Was anyone else thoroughly annoyed by the announcers?

OpIv37
10-26-2003, 11:26 PM
Granted, the Chiefs are 8-0 and played an excellent game- they deserve some credit. But for 3 hours, all they talked about was how friggin great the Chiefs are, at times as if the game wasn't even being played.

And the 9 million clips of Vermeil, Hall, and Holmes- every commercial break, every stoppage in play... I've NEVER seen them go that overboard for ANY team, no matter how good.

Judge
10-26-2003, 11:29 PM
The ESPN SNF coverage is ALWAYS like that. If the Bills were the ones on top, guaranteed they had footage of Takeo and Moulds ready to play over and over.

ESPN always hypes the run-of-the-mill stuff as if it's the greatest thing ever.

Very annoying.

Pick your poison: listen to those overbearing blowhards on ESPn or tune in van Miller with his mistakes and his constant ads: "this Drew Bledsoe nosewipe is brought to you by Blue Cross Blue Shield".....

LABillsFan
10-26-2003, 11:33 PM
I had no problem with it. They are the hottest team in the league, and the Bills are struggling. What Bill player or coach would you feature? None have done anything since the second game of the year, Henry had a huge day last week, but it was his first.

WG
10-26-2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by OpIv37
Was anyone else thoroughly annoyed by the announcers?

No! I was laughing at the announcers. I was annoyed by the play of the team! Actually, I (along w/ R.Rich), was laughing at the team too!

What a predictable bunch of horsesh%@!

Historian
10-26-2003, 11:45 PM
It was Theisman. If you weren't annoyed, then you probably fell asleep.

lordofgun
10-26-2003, 11:46 PM
I hate the SNF crew.