Was anyone else thoroughly annoyed by the announcers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Granted, the Chiefs are 8-0 and played an excellent game- they deserve some credit. But for 3 hours, all they talked about was how friggin great the Chiefs are, at times as if the game wasn't even being played.

And the 9 million clips of Vermeil, Hall, and Holmes- every commercial break, every stoppage in play... I've NEVER seen them go that overboard for ANY team, no matter how good.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Judge
    • Aug 2002

The ESPN SNF coverage is ALWAYS like that. If the Bills were the ones on top, guaranteed they had footage of Takeo and Moulds ready to play over and over.

ESPN always hypes the run-of-the-mill stuff as if it's the greatest thing ever.

Very annoying.

Pick your poison: listen to those overbearing blowhards on ESPn or tune in van Miller with his mistakes and his constant ads: "this Drew Bledsoe nosewipe is brought to you by Blue Cross Blue Shield".....
    Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

• LABillsFan
      • Aug 2002

I had no problem with it. They are the hottest team in the league, and the Bills are struggling. What Bill player or coach would you feature? None have done anything since the second game of the year, Henry had a huge day last week, but it was his first.
      I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• Wys Guy
        Drew and Sam stole all my hair
        • Jul 2002

Re: Was anyone else thoroughly annoyed by the announcers?

Originally posted by OpIv37
        No! I was laughing at the announcers. I was annoyed by the play of the team! Actually, I (along w/ R.Rich), was laughing at the team too!

What a predictable bunch of horsesh%@!
        Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Historian
          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
          • Dec 2002

It was Theisman. If you weren't annoyed, then you probably fell asleep.

Comment

• lordofgun
            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

I hate the SNF crew.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

Working...
            X