PDA

View Full Version : one bright spot...

MTBillsFan
10-27-2003, 12:07 AM
:idunno: One bright spot could be gained from this whoopin put on us. We held the almight priest holmes to 83 yards while Travis got 124...

LABillsFan
10-27-2003, 12:11 AM
And he was under utilized.

SoCalBillsFan
10-27-2003, 12:15 AM
travis was great. best part of the game

gochiefs
10-27-2003, 12:20 AM
You didn't stop Priest Holmes in any shape way or fashion. He only had 15 carries, that's well over five yards a carry. So please don't say you "held" him to 83 yards.

Henry was impressive late when his yards meaned little. I knew we would shut him down early....

Sorry if these words are harsh, I really do not mean to rub it in. I wish you luck the rest of the season, take out some of those other AFC contenders for us. I wish you guys played Denver, I think you could beat them.

Two4trippn
10-27-2003, 07:15 AM
I agree with some of the other posters on how the score was run up a bit. Henry did play well, Gilbride & Bledsoe under utilized him and Drew STILL cannot read and react quick enough. Chiefs fans should be happy, but they're still vulnerable. To me, the Titans and Rams look like SB teams to date.

Jan Reimers
10-27-2003, 07:39 AM
But don't worry, Willis is on his way. Then we will have 2 underutilized running backs vying for Kevin's crumbs - you know, those few meaningless running plays when he doesn't have Bledsoe throwing into triple coverage.

Valerie
10-27-2003, 07:50 AM
Travis did have a good game last night. And, he was plaing hurt. Gotta give him a lot of credit for going out there and giving it all while he was in pain. That's a true player! :)

Who was the guy on one of the teams (not the Bills) playing with a broken hand? Apparently he broke in on Thursday and was practicing on Friday and playing yesterday. Incredible!

I was really impressed with Dante Hall last night. How tall is he? He looks like a midget out there with all those big guys. But damn, can he move!

Brian Griese Rulz
10-27-2003, 08:10 AM
Holmes had 3 Touchdowns, Henry had none. I will go out on a limb and say Holmes outplayed Henry.

The Spaz
10-27-2003, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Brian Griese Rulz
Holmes had 3 Touchdowns, Henry had none. I will go out on a limb and say Holmes outplayed Henry.

Well Travis had the potential to be better than Priest last night if he was better utilized!:(

ryven
10-27-2003, 08:14 AM
I will even throw in that Reed had another good outing this week. I guess at this point the little things make me happy.

Muck
10-27-2003, 08:17 AM
Travis was very under-utilized. That drive that ended in a FG......I have no clue why Gilbride didn't continue to ride the horse that got them there (Henry). Then again I'm sure he doesn't either. :rolleyes:

The Bills had success running the ball and should have stuck with Henry. I understand that the game got away. But we all know that you severely decrease the chance of that happening by running the ball.