PDA

View Full Version : The media has to get in Gregg Williams' face!

Ebenezer
10-27-2003, 07:41 AM
I've lived through some horrible coaches but this putz may take the case. 68 to 8 in the last two road games?? The 3-13 rookie season was better. The 2-14 teams were better. This is disgusting. The media got in Hank Bullough's face...tore Wade Phillips a new one. Made a joke of Kay Stephenson. Soembody has to call this joker out at a press conference.

The_Philster
10-27-2003, 09:02 AM
Who would do it though? Felser is the only one I can think of.

Ebenezer
10-27-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Who would do it though? Felser is the only one I can think of.

I could be inclined to do it.

don137
10-27-2003, 11:27 AM
I was really hoping when I went to BZ during my lunch that the headlines state Williams and Gilbride fired!!! Oh well, so much for dreaming and let the underachieving totally outcoached and emotionless season continure...

Michael82
10-27-2003, 12:05 PM
Not just that....Gregg Williams needs to finally snap at his press conference and look like an idiot! i want him to start screaming "we suck" We need a Jim Mora type rant! I am sick of this ****ing execute crap! I will have you executed if you don't learn how to ****ing execute!!!! :madcurse:

Ebenezer
10-27-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
Not just that....Gregg Williams needs to finally snap at his press conference and look like an idiot! i want him to start screaming "we suck" We need a Jim Mora type rant! I am sick of this ****ing execute crap! I will have you executed if you don't learn how to ****ing execute!!!! :madcurse:

he doesn't have to do that...Landry never did it, Walsh never did it, Marv never did it...screaming during a press conference doesn't make you a better coach...it makes you look like a bafoon.

Billzz
10-27-2003, 01:09 PM
So does totally obvious comments.

Historian
10-27-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
The media Made a joke of Kay Stephenson.

And just think...This is the guy who was SO STUPID, he had the foresight to draft JIM KELLY!!!

Williams is either some sort of sacred cow...or he has nude pictures of Ralph and TD with other men.

Its the only possible explanation.