PDA

View Full Version : Let's make fun of other teams

imbondz
10-27-2003, 08:22 AM
The Raiders are really really bad.

the 49ers new coach is AWESOME. Great idea to get rid of Mariucci

The Lions are much better off with him as coach :chuckle:!!

The Buccs still went one season w/o ever winning a game :chuckle:

December is just around the corner for the Dolphins
(and they still have to wear orange and teal):hammer:

The Giants are as mediocre as ever!

The Cowboys will soon be 5-11 :up:

The Seahawks are overrated as usual

The Panthers probably won't make the playoffs this year either :snicker:

o.k. your turn.

The Spaz
10-27-2003, 08:23 AM
I just can't bring myself to do it I am to pissed over this loss!!

imbondz
10-27-2003, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by The Spaz
I just can't bring myself to do it I am to pissed over this loss!!

c'mon, it's fun.

The Titans play the Texans twice, & the Jags twice. They've beaten the Raiders, New Orleans, Pittsburgh, Houston, Carolina

Lost to the Colts, and New England. They've beaten ONE team with a winning record! WOW they're good.

Valerie
10-27-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by imbondzThe Cowboys will soon be 5-11 :up:
HEY! Watch your mouth, Imbondz!
Imbondz:slap:Jaded

How about making fun of the Redskins. They SUCK! And come Sunday they're going to get their LOSER asses handed to them, courtesy of the Cowboys! Spurrier can sit and spin on that! :D

venis2k1
10-27-2003, 08:41 AM
could be worse, i could wake up a dolphins fan

ultimatefinfan
10-27-2003, 09:12 AM
Im a fin fan but I have to say you have one of the best teams on paper (sounds familiar to us fans), but one of the worst coaches ever...Greg Williams has surpassed Dave Bumstedt as supreme bonehead of the AFC East...

49ers make the worst personnel decisions....firing Mooch then getting rid of their kicker chandler for Own Pochman, who was absolutely terrible (they lost to friggin ARizona for f**ks sake....)

Its a shame that TAKEO brings the losing tradition to Buffalo...Cincy is just 1 game under .500 right now (3-4) and buffalo is 4-4

Tonight dolphin fans will see what Griese can do on the national stage....a change of venue is what ricky williams needed, could it work for Griese....

about the raiders you are right, but you are wrong with the carolina panthers....these guys are similiar to Miami's squad last year, a shaky offense but a hell of a defense, and their defense is playing much better than the 02 dolphin defense, which is why i see them getting in this year