• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloRanger
    WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
    • Mar 2003

Bills need to make changes tomorrow!

Some teams make adjustments. The Bills just say they have to "execute" better. Since they can't seem to execute better, they should make some changes.

Ralph to TD - "If you don't make the playoffs this season with the coach you hired, GW - you're both fired at the end of the season. Oh yeah, Gilbride is fired as of today."

TD to KG "Pack yo ****, *****!"

TD to Steckel "You're the new OC. No playoffs - Bye Bye."

TD to Grey "You could be gone by Thanksgiving if there's not a big improvement in play. You are not indispensible."

TD to GW "Listen here you dumb ****, you've just about ruined this sweet gig I've got here. No playoffs, no contract extension. I may just fire you're ass with grey if this team don't get real good, real fast."

TD to Drew "No more excuses. I don't giva a damn about your charities. No playoffs, no more neighbors in WNY. DO YOU HEAR ME?? I'll trade your ass to Cincy where you'll back up Carr - and Kitna!"
    Buffalo Only and Always.
  • Jaded 7
    Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
    • Jul 2002

And honestly, how much of that do you really think will take place? I don't think there will be any changes made to the coaching staff this year. I bet it all happens the day after the last game of this season.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
    Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
    The only answer I found for all this hurt
    Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• fabolouspaul
      • Oct 2002

I bet you that they're not worried about KG.
      LA needs a football team so that I can watch a Bills game live.

Comment

Working...
      X