PDA

View Full Version : Good Game, y'all will be fine

BrainCase
10-27-2003, 09:01 AM
Went to the game last night, and I have not seen a performance by the Chiefs' defense like that since Derrick Thomas and Neil Smith were at DE, and Deron Cherry was still in the backfield. The way they sacked up when faced with the field position we gave up on special teams and offensive sputters was as solid a performance as anyone could have hoped for. Nothing against the Bills, but I doubt there was a team in the league that could've beaten the Chiefs last night.

Hang in there, you guys will come back. Sometimes you have to take a step back before you can take two steps forward.

One thing I do know Bills and Chiefs fans have in common, we stick with our teams through thick and thin, because, by God, they're our team.

Maybe, just maybe, this is finally the Chiefs year.

Thank you to the classiest fans in the NFL - the Bills fans!

BrainCase, live from Lawrence, Kansas.

Dozerdog
10-27-2003, 09:28 AM
:up:

I fully expect your team to win the super bowl!

No pressure or anyhting........:D

BrainCase
10-27-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
:up:

I fully expect your team to win the super bowl!

No pressure or anyhting........:D

Thanks... I think.:wave:

Billzz
10-27-2003, 03:17 PM
Then we made you and Miami look really good on prime-time.

Dannyboy
10-28-2003, 12:25 AM
Well, we exploited your punt blocking scheme by God.

BrainCase
10-28-2003, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Dannyboy
Well, we exploited your punt blocking scheme by God.

If we don't have another blocked punt this year, we have y'all to thank.

BTW, I know how much you guys hate the Dolphins, but I do have to admit that I get a little joy watching Brian Griese have a good game, whilst his former team, the Denver Broncos, are stuck starting Danny Kanell with Jarius Jackson or Johnson or whoever is the backup. Anything to make Mike Shanahan look stupid, I'm all for it!