PDA

View Full Version : Genius Gregg Williams Quotes: Part 2

lordofgun
10-27-2003, 09:11 AM
"We gave up the big plays. That's the frustrating thing about it. We were giving up the big plays that we haven't been giving up."

"They had a couple of good plays where they did a good job of adjusting the formation. We didn't get off a couple of blocks."

No kidding. Now tell us exactly how you plan on getting that done.

on Dante's Hall's TD Catch

"It was in a fire zone and we just didn't play coverage technique."

Genius.

"We are 4-4. There's no mistaking about that. We got to get it cleaned up. There is a lot of football left. We've got to get it cleaned up."

Hopefully, there's NO football left for you. :mad:

"This team we played against tonight is a good football team. We've got to play error free football. We can't turn the ball over the way we did. We can't score like we didn't in the first half and expect it to come out any different."

We can't score like we didn't in the first half???? :dizzy: How about telling us why you decided to totally abandon the run inside the red zone????

"It's not just Drew. We need to make some plays to make it close. We need to keep it close."

I'm all for blowing the other team out. We need to keep it close??? That does not sound like a winning attitude. KC doesn't think they need to keep it close. They're going out there with no mercy. It's no wonder your players didn't show up!!! You're telling them to go out there and KEEP IT CLOSE!!! FREAKING ******!

"It was a pretty good night for them. Maybe we need the special teams to play offense and defense."

Maybe we need a new coach.

"We had some opportunities that we missed. We had throws that we missed."

Way to keep it simple, Stupid.

Jan Reimers
10-27-2003, 09:42 AM
Good God! The ramblings of a madman.

The Spaz
10-27-2003, 10:07 AM
Make it stop please!!!!!!!

Pride
10-27-2003, 10:44 AM
http://www.fites.net/fun/dear_god_stop.jpg

Ð
10-27-2003, 10:46 AM
Dear God,
hope you got the letter , and...
I pray you can make it better down here.
I don't mean a big reduction in the price of beer
but...