PDA

View Full Version : Taking A 'Logical' Look At Things

E-Klips
10-27-2003, 09:44 AM
Logically speaking, what evidence do we have now that points to a big turnaround in the 2nd half of the season? I know, we're 4-4 and with a run, we're back in it, but my question is:

What makes ANYONE think that we can have a successful run in the 2nd half of the season? What evidence points to a strong 2nd half by the Bills?

WG
10-27-2003, 09:48 AM
...crickets...

:D

E-Klips
10-27-2003, 10:07 AM
My point exactly.

If anyone can offer up something though, please let us know.

dolfan
10-27-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by E-Klips
Logically speaking, what evidence do we have now that points to a big turnaround in the 2nd half of the season? I know, we're 4-4 and with a run, we're back in it, but my question is:

What makes ANYONE think that we can have a successful run in the 2nd half of the season? What evidence points to a strong 2nd half by the Bills? i think you should just close your eyes and go to sleep on sunday afternoons it will be less painful :patriot:

Ð
10-27-2003, 10:43 AM
It's the 8:30 games that cause us to lose sleep ;)

Billsouth
10-27-2003, 10:49 AM
we r not a good team at this point. we had no intensity on offense. bledsoe looked demoralized by the end of the FIRST quarter and our defensive ends r the worst in the league. also, winfield should be a safety because he cannot even keep up with his own shadow. he is a poor cover corner.

we still have to play... tenn.; dallas; giants; pats and vikes
we will be lucky to finish 8-8

Billsouth
10-27-2003, 11:07 AM
we also have to play the colts

i bet we end up 6-10

Jan Reimers
10-27-2003, 03:43 PM
TD will figure something out. He's a genius, you know. He will:

Find a couple of O linemen to pass block for a totally immobile QB.

Get a pass rush from our 2 stumps masquerading as DEs.

Turn our hands-of-stone DBs into playmakers.

Force KG to run the ball, at gunpoint if necessary.

These things could have been addressed in the off season, but TD is a genius. He'll do it all during the bye week. Oh, and he'll teach GW and KG how to coach.