PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe merchandise discounted yet another 20%...

WG
10-27-2003, 09:49 AM
...now 60% off!

:D

Wait y'all, soon they'll be giving it away to make room for the "new" stuff.

:lol:

justasportsfan
10-27-2003, 09:54 AM
You've made your point time and again. How many more Drew sucks will we have to deal with from you again? Just let us know in advance and I'll hang out in Finheaven. :snicker:

Enough of the "I told you so" threads regarding Drew. He's not the only major problem in this team.

stuckincincy
10-27-2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
...now 60% off!

Wait y'all, soon they'll be giving it away to make room for the "new" stuff.

Does that include the #11 Halloween SACK? :D

Dozerdog
10-27-2003, 10:00 AM
Back to the same old same old.....

:deadhorse

IHateTheDullphins
10-27-2003, 10:01 AM
I would get a Drew Bledsoe jersey if they were paying people to take them.

stuckincincy
10-27-2003, 10:02 AM
These are desperate times...:cynic:

Pride
10-27-2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
How many more Drew sucks will we have to deal with from you again?

Enough of the "I told you so" threads regarding Drew. He's not the only major problem in this team.

What is funny is, before the season, and during weeks 1-6, everyone thought Wys was nuts. There were COUNTLESS threads started trying to bait Wys into admitting that he was wrong. Now that it looks more and more like he was right, all of you complain that he lets you know he was right? hmmm hypocrites.

R. Rich
10-27-2003, 10:25 AM
They all sucked last night, except for Travis, Moorman, and to some extent Pat Williams. That said, where are these threads:

Pussywillow SUCKS!!
Teague SUCKS!!
Adams SUCKS!!
Posey SUCKS!!
Milloy SUCKS!!
Clements SUCKS!!
Winfield SUCKS!!
Denney REEKS!!
Kelsay SUCKS!!
Reese SUCKS!!
Prioleau SUCKS!!
Fletcher SUCKS!!
Spikes and Moulds don't SUCK, but who cares? I'm bitter and venting!!

Judge
10-27-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Pride

What is funny is, before the season, and during weeks 1-6, everyone thought Wys was nuts. There were COUNTLESS threads started trying to bait Wys into admitting that he was wrong. Now that it looks more and more like he was right, all of you complain that he lets you know he was right? hmmm hypocrites.

I'm still here and I'm no hypocrite. Drew sucked last night, no doubt. I believe the root of this team's problem is coaching, not Drew. I think Drew is still the guy we need. He needs a coach who can figure out how to give the team a chance to win instead of fail.

Judge
10-27-2003, 10:29 AM
Pride- By the way, don't forget that Wys was hiding in fear when he looked like he might be wrong, and only comes out to celebrate his being correct.

Patrick76777
10-27-2003, 10:31 AM
I agree with Judge!

Drew's can be very dangerous if he is used properly! The coaches should know that! They should know that we should set up the pass with the run! If we did that, we'd win more often then not!

And give me a break Pride! This is the same guy who quit the site when we were 3-2 but is back in full force after a blowout loss!

Brian Griese Rulz
10-27-2003, 10:58 AM
99% off #11 Johnson jersey's at Redskins.com.

Worst so-called Bills fan I have ever seen.

Rude American
10-27-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Brian Griese Rulz
99% off #11 Johnson jersey's at Redskins.com.

All they ask is that you pay your own S&H. But it was never Rob's fault when he was here.

QB bashing is the only kind of post/thread Wys understands.

lordofgun
10-27-2003, 11:11 AM

wys:kissa:Pride

Rude American
10-27-2003, 11:19 AM
you guys should create a forum called "The Toilet," then move this thread in there.

Sorry Wys, but your threads/posts are as useless as RJ.

Valerie
10-27-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Brian Griese Rulz 99% off #11 Johnson jersey's at Redskins.com.
:snicker: I'm still pissed the Skins let him go!:mad:

justasportsfan
10-27-2003, 12:01 PM

I was actually one who agreed w/ wys that Drew was the most overrated player in the NFL but I don't share his opinion of how Drew sucks soo bad . I have never even gone as far as calling Drew a" monster" (in a good way) when Drew was lighting things up last year.

You forget that wys, preferred to keep Rob Johnson over Drew and he wanted Blake over Drew as well.

Wys has been right as much as he's been wrong about things. Hypocrite? Na, not once have I ever called Drew a god or percieved him to be one but he doesn't suck as bad as wys makes him out to be IMO.

Buffatexas
10-27-2003, 12:01 PM
and here it is,

With Offensive Coordinator Kevin Gilbride, and Head Coach Gregg Williams, The Ottawa Renegades will bring the Ottawa fans weeks of being on an emotional roller coaster. WE SUCK, WE RULE, WE SUCK WE RULE AND SO ON AND SO FORTH

Valerie
10-27-2003, 12:05 PM
Bring back Doug Flutie! :ontome:

WG
10-27-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by R. Rich
They all sucked last night, except for Travis, Moorman, and to some extent Pat Williams. That said, where are these threads:

Pussywillow SUCKS!!
Teague SUCKS!!
Adams SUCKS!!
Posey SUCKS!!
Milloy SUCKS!!
Clements SUCKS!!
Winfield SUCKS!!
Denney REEKS!!
Kelsay SUCKS!!
Reese SUCKS!!
Prioleau SUCKS!!
Fletcher SUCKS!!
Spikes and Moulds don't SUCK, but who cares? I'm bitter and venting!!

Funny:

Most are top draft picks or highly paid players...

Odd!

:shakeno:

And they say Donahoe's a genius...

Tsk, tsk, tsk...

WG
10-27-2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Judge

I'm still here and I'm no hypocrite. Drew sucked last night, no doubt. I believe the root of this team's problem is coaching, not Drew. I think Drew is still the guy we need. He needs a coach who can figure out how to give the team a chance to win instead of fail.

Of course not! None of it's his fault. He has nothing "around him."

We need to get Drew more involved...

:scared:

:deadhorse:

Where's Dozer w/ the deadhorse when you need him the most...??

WG
10-27-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
I agree with Judge!

Drew's can be very dangerous if he is used properly! The coaches should know that! They should know that we should set up the pass with the run! If we did that, we'd win more often then not!

And give me a break Pride! This is the same guy who quit the site when we were 3-2 but is back in full force after a blowout loss!

Drew was very dangerous and used properly.

Unfortunately he was dangerous for the O and "used very properly" by the Chiefs!

"Used" may in fact be a great word for it!

WG
10-27-2003, 12:11 PM
Even you thread-hangers will be largely convinced by the end of the season.

You rant about Drew, but I tell ya he's as predictable as clockwork!

Look for a ton of INTs in the Indy, NE, Miami, and Titans games. If everything that you say is so true, then how come I can predict this stuff w/ ease??

And where are all of you Drew supporters when I offer to make a real dollar wager to the winner's favorite charity for big bucks asking you to stand behind your words???

What, you don't really believe what you say?

I mean come on now, if Drew's even half as good as you say he is, then surely he'll toss at least as many TDs to INTs in those four games above, no?

If not, then how do y'all justify your stance on him. It's headscratcher I tell ya!

WG
10-27-2003, 12:14 PM
Match mouth with wallets!!!

Charity donations!!!

I hear a LOT of talk that no one wants to ante up on. We're NOT basing this on team play, we're basing this on the individual merits of Drew not tossing INTs and tossing TDs!!!

So what if 2 or 3 INTs aren't his fault? Are you ALL telling me that you have so little faith that Drew can't toss at least 3 TDs v. Indy, Tenn, NE, and Miami?

What a discrepancy here!

justasportsfan
10-27-2003, 12:16 PM

Look for a ton of INTs in the Indy, NE, Miami, and Titans games. If everything that you say is so true, then how come I can predict this stuff w/ ease??

Just like I could easily predict for 4 years how Rob sucks and you couldn't :D

R. Rich
10-27-2003, 12:17 PM
Match mouth with wallets!!!

Charity donations!!!

I hear a LOT of talk that no one wants to ante up on. We're NOT basing this on team play, we're basing this on the individual merits of Drew not tossing INTs and tossing TDs!!!

So what if 2 or 3 INTs aren't his fault? Are you ALL telling me that you have so little faith that Drew can't toss at least 3 TDs v. Indy, Tenn, NE, and Miami?

What a discrepancy here!

I don't want to bet on Drew. How 'bout we just wager that if you give me $10,000.00 that I'll spend it?

Judge
10-27-2003, 12:17 PM
Your point is as useless as ever, Wys. You'll never get it b/c you don't understand that football is more than the QB position. You're clearly incapable of getting beyond that and looking at the big picture.

justasportsfan
10-27-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Judge
Your point is as useless as ever, Wys. You'll never get it b/c you don't understand that football is more than the QB position. You're clearly incapable of getting beyond that and looking at the big picture.

You are wrong in saying so Judge. He got the big picture when Rob was the qb. How it was the OL's fault and not Rob's.

wys :D

Patrick76777
10-27-2003, 12:33 PM
It’s funny, because we’ll go out and beat Dallas and he’ll try and tell us that it was a fluke and that Dallas really stinks and that their 5-1 start was a fluke and that Drew will play bad again. Don’t worry, he’ll be terrible again.

Then we’ll beat Houston and we’ll all be very excited that our team is 6-4 and back in the race and he’ll start getting angry that we’re excited, and he’ll try to convince us that we’re not really good!

Then we’ll beat Indy and he’ll flip his lid! He’ll quit the site again because nobody will agree with him! He’ll start PM’ing everybody so that when we do lose again, he’ll look like a genius!

Then the Giants will paste us in NY and he’ll be back full swing! “I told you all” “this Bledsoe sucks” “All the new guys suck” “I really only like one or two players”

justasportsfan
10-27-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
It’s funny, because we’ll go out and beat Dallas and he’ll try and tell us that it was a fluke and that Dallas really stinks and that their 5-1 start was a fluke and that Drew will play bad again. Don’t worry, he’ll be terrible again.

Then we’ll beat Houston and we’ll all be very excited that our team is 6-4 and back in the race and he’ll start getting angry that we’re excited, and he’ll try to convince us that we’re not really good!

Then we’ll beat Indy and he’ll flip his lid! He’ll quit the site again because nobody will agree with him! He’ll start PM’ing everybody so that when we do lose again, he’ll look like a genius!

Then the Giants will paste us in NY and he’ll be back full swing! “I told you all” “this Bledsoe sucks” “All the new guys suck” “I really only like one or two players”

To wys' credit, he is right on , on how we can't beat good teams and just seem to shine against teams that are struggling.

helmetguy
10-27-2003, 12:37 PM
Okay, Wys. Tell us WHAT QB would YOU have in there RIGHT NOW, who could succeed with this coaching staff. If you want to lay the blame at Bledsoe's feet, that's fine, but you have NO SINGLE SHRED of CREDIBLE evidence that any QB can overcome what Bledsoe is expected to overcome, i.e consistent breakdowns in discipline, poor play calling, incomprehensible game planning, and a host of other ills that plague this team; and have plagued this team since Day One of the GW Era. Lackining that, your complaints about Bledsoe being the be all/end all of the Bills problems are nothing more than inane blather. Save your Fantasy League roster for the fantasy leagues.

BAM
10-27-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan

You are wrong in saying so Judge. He got the big picture when Rob was the qb. How it was the OL's fault and not Rob's.

wys :D

'Football is a team sport... so I have to place the blame squarely on the shoulders of my supporting cast. I mean, Leon can't do everything. I need some help.'

Reporter: So then your four fumbles didn't contribute to you losing.

Leon: Not if one of those guys had jumped on the ball. Once again, Leon can't do everything.

Reporter: I guess theres no 'I' in team.

Leon: Yeah, well there's no 'we' either.

Valerie
10-27-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Patrick76777 It’s funny, because we’ll go out and beat Dallas and he’ll try and tell us that it was a fluke and that Dallas really stinks and that their 5-1 start was a fluke and that Drew will play bad again. Don’t worry, he’ll be terrible again.
They're already saying that, Patrick. Personally, I think the Cowboys are the real deal. But, unless they can pull themselves together and crush the Skins on Sunday, I think the Bills stand a good chance at beating them. If they get their act together and beat the Skins, then I think the Bills are going to have a hard time with them.

Historian
10-27-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by BradAlanMiller

'Football is a team sport... so I have to place the blame squarely on the shoulders of my supporting cast. I mean, Leon can't do everything. I need some help.'

Reporter: So then your four fumbles didn't contribute to you losing.

Leon: Not if one of those guys had jumped on the ball. Once again, Leon can't do everything.

Reporter: I guess theres no 'I' in team.

Leon: Yeah, well there's no 'we' either.

Seriously...I wish his merch WAS discounted 60%. I would buy an authentic road jersey of his in a heartbeat!

Valerie
10-27-2003, 01:22 PM
That is a great commercial, Brad. I crack up every time I see it. lol

BAM
10-27-2003, 01:23 PM
hell yah. and how true it is with a lot of players nowadays. sad... very sad.