PDA

View Full Version : How about Jimmy Johnson?

Judge
10-27-2003, 09:55 AM
The success that Parcells is having in Dallas must be irritating the heck out of him, and he's probably mad that Miami never amounted to anything while there.

Jimmy would step into a situation that would be ideal for a coach who knows what he's doing to succeed. The roster is well-positioned with apparent talent. He can take the roster cap saving s of the TD era and find some o-line and d-line help to try to retool the key weaknesses of this team. He can utilize Drew correctly in a power running game with Travis Henry playing the Emmitt Smith role.

And he can massage his major ego with the knowledge that he went to the city he beat twice and gave them a winner.

RedEyE
10-27-2003, 09:57 AM
No thanks. I'd rather keep the **** we currently have.

Judge
10-27-2003, 09:58 AM
Really? Why? Just b/c you don't like him? Get over it- I want my team to win, and want a proven HC in here who can take this team where it's supposed to be.

bills_phan
10-27-2003, 09:59 AM
******* Jimmy Johnson!

justasportsfan
10-27-2003, 10:02 AM
I doubt he will want to move or coach in buffalo especially since other teams will be looking for coaches as well. No way he will sacrifice his hair in a city that snows.

RedEyE
10-27-2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Judge
Really? Why? Just b/c you don't like him? Get over it- I want my team to win, and want a proven HC in here who can take this team where it's supposed to be.

Do you not remember the BS he brought to Miami? All hype and no return. And yes.....I really don't like him. I

jbisset
10-27-2003, 10:03 AM
I do not like Dallas or the fins...However, I woud take their ex coach because he is good. The question is would he come here

justasportsfan
10-27-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by RedEyE

Do you not remember the BS he brought to Miami? All hype and no return. And yes.....I really don't like him. I

Although, I despise JJ, he had to battle Marino in Miami. A coach that loves to run w/ a HOF qb that loves to call his own no.

I'm w/ ya judge about hiring for the good of thid team but if we hire JJ , I'm pretty sure he'll bring Wanny in to be his DC.

dolfan
10-27-2003, 10:27 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by justasportsfan

Although, I despise JJ, he had to battle Marino in Miami. A coach that loves to run w/ a HOF qb that loves to call his own no.

I'm w/ ya judge about hiring for the good of thid team but if we hire JJ , I'm pretty sure he'll bring Wanny in to be his DC. [/QUOTEwe all know that you bills fans want to be like the dolphins , but face it you can't, you guys stink ,and i mean you guys stink something awful , and your jills... well they're hairy're than some of you ugly guys there in buffalo. all in all who in their right mind would want to come to buffalo to coach ? think of it buffalo only had one real coach there in levy and the reason he came there was because he was used to the cold from coaching in montreal canada may you guys should hire some from the cfl again :teeth:

Judge
10-27-2003, 10:32 AM
Typical low-class reply that I'd expect from a Miami fan. My bet is that JJ would love nothing more than to show your sorry-ass overrated, and highly average team up by coming to Buffalo and winning it all at Miami's expense just to show Dan Marino and company what they missed out on.

dolfan
10-27-2003, 10:44 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Judge
Typical low-class reply that I'd expect from a Miami fan. My bet is that JJ would love nothing more than to show your sorry-ass overrated, and highly average team up by coming to Buffalo and winning it all at Miami's expense just to show Dan Marino and company what they missed out on. [/QUOTE truth hurts dosen't it :rofl:

Dozerdog
10-27-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by dolfan
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Judge
Typical low-class reply that I'd expect from a Miami fan. My bet is that JJ would love nothing more than to show your sorry-ass overrated, and highly average team up by coming to Buffalo and winning it all at Miami's expense just to show Dan Marino and company what they missed out on. [/QUOTE truth hurts dosen't it :rofl:

What do you expect from a clown who can't even use the quote function properly.....

Operating a toilet would be a challenge for this guy

Historian
10-27-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by RedEyE

I'de take Satan in a heartbeat!!!!

He took Shula's cap-strapped Dolphin team and went 8-8. Manboobs went 3-13 in the same situation!

rsmithgi
10-27-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan

I'm w/ ya judge about hiring for the good of thid team but if we hire JJ , I'm pretty sure he'll bring Wanny in to be his DC.

This is from a Fins fan: JJ is the most over rated coach in history. He was great at adding defensive talent in Miami, but his coaching was terrible. JJ turned out to be an arrogant, ignorant, idiot.

He deparately tried to run the Dallas offense in Miami without the RB or the O Line. The nonsense about battling Marino causing problems with the running game is the typcial crap dreamed up by the idiotic media in Buffalo.

I've got news for you. In Marino's last two years in Miami, JJ refused to allow him to audible. Marino did not call the plays and couldn't switch out of bad plays when they were called. JJ was too arrogant to allow the best QB in the history of the NFL to run the offense, because it wasn't his style.

Dolphin fans were glad when he left.

One other point. He will dismantle the team to make it his own. Plan on another 3 - 4 year rebuilding process.

I hope the Bills hire him.

rsmithgi
10-27-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Billsology

I'de take Satan in a heartbeat!!!!

He took Shula's cap-strapped Dolphin team and went 8-8. Manboobs went 3-13 in the same situation!

And he peaked at 10-6. Is that really what you want?

GW went 8-8 last year with less talent than JJ had.

bledslow
12-12-2005, 07:47 PM
The success that Parcells is having in Dallas must be irritating the heck out of him, and he's probably mad that Miami never amounted to anything while there.
Jimmy would step into a situation that would be ideal for a coach who knows what he's doing to succeed. The roster is well-positioned with apparent talent. He can take the roster cap saving s of the TD era and find some o-line and d-line help to try to retool the key weaknesses of this team. He can utilize Drew correctly in a power running game with Travis Henry playing the Emmitt Smith role.
And he can massage his major ego with the knowledge that he went to the city he beat twice and gave them a winner.

looky looky here,another guy ahead of his time BY 2 F-EN YEARS. another non challenged bill fan who knows his stuff. this is RARE.