PDA

View Full Version : What about Pete Carrol????

L.A. Playa
10-27-2003, 10:31 AM
know he sucked as a HC in the pro's but USC the last two years look like they could play in the NFL, maybe he has learned from his mistakes in the NFL and at least he acts like he cares when his team is not playing well.

I love GW's halftime comments no one is keeping their head down and we are 4 or 5 big plays away from being back in this game .

That is the most pathetic comment I have ever heard at halftime when getting blown out

The Spaz
10-27-2003, 10:32 AM
He's a successful college coach is all IMO.

L.A. Playa
10-27-2003, 10:34 AM
I see USC play every week and on offense and defense they play with emotion fire are aggresive and they dominate

This year they have freshman rb's dominating and a QB who never started a game before this year putting up similar #s to Heisman winner of last year.

Sounds like he has a solid system now. I like Carrol's emotion compared to what the Bills have in a HC

The Spaz
10-27-2003, 10:37 AM
Hey I agree that he doing good and that we need a new coaching staff here but I just want the right coach for this Buffalo Bills team.

L.A. Playa
10-27-2003, 10:42 AM
Thats why I am thinking of carrol, USC has had solid and dominating defense an unmobile Qb who can throw down field great recievers and solid rb's sounds alot like the Bills personell if NCaa had playoff system USC would have won national title last year and if BCS doesnt screw them this year they will win it this year so maybe give him a chance cant do any worse

The Spaz
10-27-2003, 10:43 AM
All I know is we need someone ASAP!!!!!

Brian Griese Rulz
10-27-2003, 10:56 AM
I wouldn't mind Carrol. I liked him when he was the Jets coach. Wasn't his fault the Jets sucked.

He always had that fire and emotions.

socalfan
10-27-2003, 11:06 AM
The last time Carrol coached Drew at NE; both of them stunk it up.

SoCalBillsFan
10-27-2003, 11:23 AM
Carrol has done an amazing job with USC. But I really think he is meant for the college game. The players here love and respect him, he's an excellent recruiter, and I think he wants to stay for awhile (at least i hope so).

I'm not sure the success would carry over to the NFL. I think he's one of those coaches who is meant for college football.

Bmax
10-27-2003, 12:01 PM
Pete carroll will never coach again in buffalo..... Carroll was a db coach in buffalo for kay stephenson.....So when stphenson was fired wilson canned him also.. Carroll was ticked.....so when he became the head coach of the jetsand came andwhipped the bills in an openerback when kelly was qb.. I believe during the jerry crafts fiasco. Carroll excited after the game ran up to wilson and blasted him saying see i told you .. you never should of fired me..

Clean verison i'm sure....

my source a bills locker room reporter.....

So no pete i say let's bring saban in to coach nick not lou ....

Bmax

Turf
10-27-2003, 12:03 PM
Pete Carroll???

Bite your tongue. God forbid. No way.