PDA

View Full Version : One Super Large Reason You Know it's Coaching

RedEyE
10-27-2003, 10:34 AM
This is the first Bills team that I have seen in a long time that deflates as soon as they fall behind on the score board. Pure proof that the system doesn't work and that none of the players have confidence in their coaches. No wagon circling, just a continuing decline, a downaward spiral into the deepest darkest regions of loserville.

Teams of Buffalo past have always been scrappy, out to prove themselves and never give up. With this team, I can tell if we lost the game by the end of the first quarter.

Judge
10-27-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by RedEyE
This is the first Bills team that I have seen in a long time that deflates as soon as they fall behind on the score board. Pure proof that the system doesn't work and that none of the players have confidence in their coaches. No wagon circling, just a continuing decline, a downaward spiral into the deepest darkest regions of loserville.

Teams of Buffalo past have always been scrappy, out to prove themselves and never give up. With this team, I can tell if we lost the game by the end of the first quarter.

Brilliant point!

I agree. Under the Marv Levy era this was unheard of. Wade Phillips never saw a team quit either.

The team is reflecting the inability of the coaches to give them answers to adversity.