If GW is still the coach, Dallas will put a hurt on us to match last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

If GW is still the coach, Dallas will put a hurt on us to match last night...

Just my prediction...I can see Parcells napping and beating up and GW at the same time.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

I'll tell you what if KC killed us with average WR's then were screwed with the trio they have down in Big-D!!!!!!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Good. If it gets rid of manboobs before the end of the season, I'm all for it.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
        Good. If it gets rid of manboobs before the end of the season, I'm all for it.
        I'm afraid they are just going to ride it out.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Yeah, I think you're right. Hopefully TD is working out a deal with Coughlin right now.

Comment

• stuckincincy
            Buffalo Bills Fan
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
            Yeah, I think you're right. Hopefully TD is working out a deal with Coughlin right now.
            I've no hope. Kissing and defending your own hires is key to corporate success. Accountability becomes the anti-Christ.

New word = networking. Old word = cronyism. Same thing.

Now, I'm not cynical .
            Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

Working...
            X