• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IHateTheDullphins
    New and Improved!!
    • Aug 2003

Any of this crap look familiar?

Some things are starting to have a familiar ring to them. Post game interviews. Look at these quotes and tell me which game they're from!

1-"When we have some adverse plays we have to be able to rebound from those things and continue to press forward."

2-"We have to respond better to those adverse situations as a team. I think we are going to get this thing turned around down the stretch in the last eight games. That's our biggest challenge. We have to respond to the adverse in the course of a game."

3-"As a team we have to do a little bit better job of responding to adverse situations during a game. As a team when it seems like if we get hot at the start of a game then everything goes smoothly and if we stumble a little bit early in the game then we don't rebound very well. As a team we have to address that we have to be able to bounce back from adversity early in the ball game and press forward and get ourselves back in the game."

4-"We are 4-4. There's no mistaking about that. We got to get it cleaned up. There is a lot of football left. We've got to get it cleaned up."

BTW--- Just insert these in post game quotes after any friggin game this year.
    Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"
  • Billzz
    • Sep 2003

lol

Comment

• R. Rich
      • Apr 2003

Same old, same old. More of the "P word" and the "E word".

"We didn't e_______. We need to make p____."

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
        New and Improved!!
        • Aug 2003

I can do the friggin press confrences for them now. I've got all the catch-Phrases figured out now.
        Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

Working...
        X