PDA

View Full Version : Other Teams Scratching their Enforcers/Fighters In Fear of A. PETERS

SkateZilla
10-27-2003, 03:02 PM
After Fighting Every Game,
During the Road Trip, After Vancouver
Every Teams Big Fighter/Enforcer Has Been Scratched, If Andrew Peters was In the Line Up For Us.

how Much You Wanna Bet Toronto Scratches Domi this week When We Whoop Them :).

theres No Official report on this But I Have Noticed It.

The Spaz
10-27-2003, 03:04 PM
I don't think so. Then again there aren't too many real heavyweights and the one Peter had with Laraque he got crushed. I think Peters can improve if he works on his balance though.

SkateZilla
10-27-2003, 03:14 PM
yeah,

I watched the video Clip,
He Lost Balance an fell so Laraque Whooped Him.

JD
10-27-2003, 03:45 PM
Peters got 34 seconds of play last night, lmao. I hear Nashville has a tough guy, so im sure them two will fight when the time comes...

Rhett4NHL
10-28-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by SkateZilla
After Fighting Every Game,
During the Road Trip, After Vancouver
Every Teams Big Fighter/Enforcer Has Been Scratched, If Andrew Peters was In the Line Up For Us.

how Much You Wanna Bet Toronto Scratches Domi this week When We Whoop Them :).

theres No Official report on this But I Have Noticed It.

No one is afraid of Peters.

The only teams that scratched a "tough" guy were Anaheim and Colorado. The Ducks needed a win, and the Sabres aren't too tough overall, so they sat Burnett. The man would have fought Peters in a second if he were on the ice.

As for Colorado, Worrell, McAllister, and Cummings were hurt. Who'd you want them to play? They have no one.

Peters will be a good fighter, but teams are not scratching guys because they're afraid of him. One team legitimately scratched a healthy guy in return for a skill player. That's strategy...not an attempt to duck Andrew.