• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

All you so called Bills fans

Why is it that some of you seem to be so happy about us losing and can't wait to jump on the "WE SUCK" bandwagon??? Aren't you Bills fans? Aren't fans supposed to be upset when their team loses?

Where's the team spirit???

I'm so sick of reading posts that "celebrate" the spanking we received last night. True Bills fans should be upset about it, not " WE SUCK!!! I TOLD YOU SO!!!"

You could've fooled me that you weren't a Dolphins fan.
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

RAH RAH RAH!

BTW, Felser's on WNSA now. I can't wait to hear what he says.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

I am in no way happy at a loss ever. It's just very frustrating when it seems so obvious that the coaching staff is costing us games and we can't do anything but watch.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I'm not saying everybody. The ones I'm talking about know who you are.

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
          New and Improved!!
          • Aug 2003

Doont Doo et far me, Doo et far Scootlind!!!!
          Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• helmetguy
            Touch the helmet for luck
            • Sep 2002

Felser just called what the Bills are doing "Butt ugly." That about says it!

BTW, I'm as ardent a Bills fan as you'll ever find, in case anyone ever had a doubt.
            Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
            And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• Winfield_26
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

The coaching staff didnt cost us anything last night. Bledsoe cost us that game. The staff did what we have all been complaining about they gave Henry the ball, and had a mixed up offensive scheme. We just got outplayed by the Cheifs.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• helmetguy
                Touch the helmet for luck
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Winfield_26
                The coaching staff didnt cost us anything last night. Bledsoe cost us that game. The staff did what we have all been complaining about they gave Henry the ball, and had a mixed up offensive scheme. We just got outplayed by the Cheifs.
                Outcoached.
                Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

What? Bledsoe was bad but he didn't call pass plays 3 times in a row at the god damn 5 yard line!

Comment

• LABillsFan
                    • Aug 2002

Aiy Laddy, Da Bells seem to be in a wee bet o trubull. Day seem to be findun da bees but missun da honey.
                    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• Winfield_26
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

Yea well not one person on the team could punch it in, I would have called the pass play too. We also were not outcoached. One of the TD's I saw before my cable went out (thank-god) were Dante Hall's reception where it was just a mess up by Winfield and Milloy combined with Hall balzing speed, tell me how you fix that one with coaching. The others were just passing plays that set up TD's im sorry but your not outcoached if you give the opposing QB 8-10 seconds to throw the damn ball. I dont blame Gray or Lebeau for calling for the blitzes either god knows we needed to do something to get some form of heat on Green and even if they had set back in coverage he would have found them eventually open, you cant cover players forever
                      COMING SOON...

Comment

• zone
                        No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                        • Oct 2003

It's easy to blame Blesoe, non of you have a clue what goes on out on a filed if you want to blame drew for everything. The battle begins at the line of scrimage, a battle that we pretty much loose every down. Our o-line is garbage, and m.p. is still STARTING!!! Then once the ball is snaped the reciever and the QB have agreed on a route to run, if the reciever does not run his route properly there is a problem. Bledsoe barely ever has any time to make plays. We continue to pass the ball when we only need 4 yards for a first down. Then to top it all off last night our defense desided to take the first half of the game off. So blame drew all you want it just shows that people don't know anything about football.
                        www.blzbus.com

Comment

• Winfield_26
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by helmetguy
                          Felser just called what the Bills are doing "Butt ugly." That about says it!

BTW, I'm as ardent a Bills fan as you'll ever find, in case anyone ever had a doubt.
                          Coulda fooled me :church:
                          COMING SOON...

Comment

• zone
                            No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                            • Oct 2003

T. Henry, and Sam Gash need to have a heart to heart with the rest of the team, and show them how to play with purpose!
                            www.blzbus.com

Comment

• Winfield_26
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by zone
                              It's easy to blame Blesoe, non of you have a clue what goes on out on a filed if you want to blame drew for everything. The battle begins at the line of scrimage, a battle that we pretty much loose every down. Our o-line is garbage, and m.p. is still STARTING!!! Then once the ball is snaped the reciever and the QB have agreed on a route to run, if the reciever does not run his route properly there is a problem. Bledsoe barely ever has any time to make plays. We continue to pass the ball when we only need 4 yards for a first down. Then to top it all off last night our defense desided to take the first half of the game off. So blame drew all you want it just shows that people don't know anything about football.

So since we know are sure that its the WR fault b.c they dont run the correct routes anymore, and also its the OL fault b.c Bledsoe doesnt have 5-7 seconds to throw the ball. Ill agree all parts deserve blame but when you got an old, immobile, and indecisive QB, who cant feel the rush, or apparently see his WR (McCleon pick) he needs to go.
                              COMING SOON...

Comment

Working...
                              X