PDA

View Full Version : fantasy hockey question

L.A. Playa
10-27-2003, 03:24 PM
iam in two leaugues and getting killed right now

my goalies in one are lalime, mc clennan and raycroft

the other hasek, broudier, and raycroft

should i stay with these goalies please help i never played fantasy hoceky before

The Spaz
10-27-2003, 03:26 PM
unless you have to I would only carry 2 gaolies and see other help. I would keep Lalime,Raycoft hasek and Brodeur.

Dozerdog
10-27-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by pmacla
iam in two leaugues and getting killed right now

my goalies in one are lalime, mc clennan and raycroft

the other hasek, broudier, and raycroft

should i stay with these goalies please help i never played fantasy hoceky before

It all depends. Is it a head to head league? What are the stats used?

In Fantasy hockey- you want a well balanced team. Having a lot of good goalies is great, but not if your team needs all the scorers it can get.

With team 1 and 2 , I'd go with Spaz's assesment. Instead of dumping them, look around to any teams desperate for a goalie. See what part of your team needs help- goalies can be a a premium, and trading one or mor ecan enrich your team.

I traded Goalies Turco and Fleury For Joe Thornton. Nick lidstrom, and Miro Satan.

Desperate teams make some desperate moves

L.A. Playa
10-27-2003, 03:44 PM
head to head i started out being a homer and took a flyer on miller and biron then was able to get hasek on waivers and mccelnna and raycroft guess ill see what happens the next couple of weeks hope things turn around

Dozerdog
10-27-2003, 03:52 PM
Any news on Allison or Deadmarsh coming back in La La land?

L.A. Playa
10-27-2003, 04:48 PM
I can't follow the Kings they were playing these season ticket commercials with some idiot saying I think we are gonna win a couple of Stanley Cups
win one first better yet make the playoffs first before saying something like that
that ignorant commercial turned me off to even watch them play

pyrrhonist
10-27-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Any news on Allison or Deadmarsh coming back in La La land?

From what I understand, Dozerdog, they're both targeted for a "sometime in December" return.