• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buffarama
    Football-Sport of the Gods
    • Jul 2002

Seattle Uniforms

Tonight is the first time I saw them on TV live. They are aweful. Some dark seal skin mermaid all one color BS. Wow, talk about an ugly uniform.
  • echo_bravo
    Zoner
    • Aug 2002

LOL

Look who is talking! The Bills ripped off a CFL uniform. LOL! Even Chris Berman admitted to it. There is proof.

Comment

• 4thAndLong
      I'm Really 4 and Short
      • Sep 2002

Echo, your fins looked great today!

I'm surprised you're even here

Comment

• echo_bravo
        Zoner
        • Aug 2002

Oh man, the Bills get lucky once again and everyone in Barfalo thinks Bledsoe is the second-coming of Jesus Christ.

Yes, well the Pats lost too. So that helps. We are 3-1 and still ahead of you guys.
        At least we beat the Jets. Did you?

Comment

• colin
          Drew's my hero!
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by echo_bravo
          Oh man, the Bills get lucky once again and everyone in Barfalo thinks Bledsoe is the second-coming of Jesus Christ.

Yes, well the Pats lost too. So that helps. We are 3-1 and still ahead of you guys.
          At least we beat the Jets. Did you?
          At least you beat the Jets?
          At MOST you beat the Jets you tool. Miami only plays well against teams that come to lose, and their fans are scum.

Comment

• 4thAndLong
            I'm Really 4 and Short
            • Sep 2002

LOL, keep making excuses, there's always a "lucky", or "we beat the Jets and you didn't" well guess what, last year we beat the Jets, did we say we were better than the Fins because we beat the Jets?

Echo, go outside, get some sunlight, and TRY and make friends, if they dont...Well, then go to the pet store and get an animal.

Comment

• echo_bravo
              Zoner
              • Aug 2002

ROTFLMAO!! No, 4thanddong, we lost to the Jets BUT we went 11-5 while Barfalo went 3-13 (sighs).

Go outside and get some sunlight?! Its nighttime where I am at. Wow, you Buffalo fans arent the brightest huh? Actually, I have PLENTY of friends. You on the otherhand, are probably the town drunk, wandering around throughout the Bills stadium parking lot making a fool out of yourself. Pathetic

Comment

• 4thAndLong
                I'm Really 4 and Short
                • Sep 2002

LOL, we're 2-2 and you're 3-1, 1 game difference. Doesn't mean much. You guys haven't played a team with a winning record yet.

Fiedler couldn't even pass on the worst secondary in the league, LOL!

Too bad it's not nightime here, yet. I dont live in Buffalo.

I can picture echo at the phin games, talking to the 5 other fans at the game "Yo, how much for those pics of Rick-ay in the Shower?....50 bucks?! no way, thats too much. 75 dollars, final offer."

Comment

• WCoastFin
                  I have the arms of a new born baby!
                  • Jul 2002

Re: Seattle Uniforms

Originally posted by Buffarama
                  Tonight is the first time I saw them on TV live. They are aweful. Some dark seal skin mermaid all one color BS. Wow, talk about an ugly uniform.
                  HAHAHA! this coming from a bills fan....you are in no position to talk about anyones uniform....besides theyre better than the lame ones they had.
                  We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• 4thAndLong
                    I'm Really 4 and Short
                    • Sep 2002

This coming from a guy on a team with that "manly" color aqua.

Comment

• WCoastFin
                      I have the arms of a new born baby!
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by 4thAndLong
                      LOL, we're 2-2 and you're 3-1, 1 game difference. Doesn't mean much."
                      wrong again....It makes a big diffrence...it seperates the good teams from the mediocre teams or lucky teams....I hope you keep this statement come playoff time.
                      We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• 4thAndLong
                        I'm Really 4 and Short
                        • Sep 2002

"lucky teams?"

The Dolphins haven't played a team with a winning record yet. Please define luck for me.

Comment

• echo_bravo
                          Zoner
                          • Aug 2002

The Fins jerseys are pretty much like the Hurricanes' jerseys.
                          All you can do is make stuff up about me. Man, you are pathetic.

Actually, we have beaten a team with a winning record (the Colts)
                          yep, the Zone's only moron is the PERFECT nickname for you 4thand dong.

peace

Comment

• Buffarama
                            Football-Sport of the Gods
                            • Jul 2002

#1) The Seattle uniforms are clearly the ugliest, are you Seattle fans?

2) Why are you all on a Buffalo Bills Fan board? Thank you stars I'm not a moderator, no one needs you.

Comment

• lordofgun
                              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

I like the Hawks' unis.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

Working...
                              X