X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

A little something from Wys.....

to help that crow taste a little better for some of us here, myself included...I really thought that Bledsoe was the real deal, now I have my doubts.church:
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

• ArcticWildMan

That's awesome!!!

Comment

• Historian
      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
      • Dec 2002

I still think he can be effective in the right system with a mammoth O line. Teague and Pucillo (and PERENNIAL PRO BOWLER) Reuben Brown just aren't it.

BUY THIS SAUCE THOUGH....IT'S OUTSTANDING!!!

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billsology
        I still think he can be effective in the right system with a mammoth O line. Teague and Pucillo (and PERENNIAL PRO BOWLER) Reuben Brown just aren't it.
        Wasn't that the excuse for Rob Johnson...sorry, as pitiful as his play has been this year I would still go for him as the option over the other POS that were out there.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• shelby
          The Vanilla *****
          • Jul 2002

i ordered a case.

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer

Wasn't that the excuse for Rob Johnson...sorry, as pitiful as his play has been this year I would still go for him as the option over the other POS that were out there.
            I said this last night in gest but you think if things get even worse that Randy Fasani will get action?:ape:

Comment

• lordofgun
              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Bledsoe can succeed, but not with the current playcalling. I'm not eating anything!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Jun 2003

Originally posted by lordofgun
                Bledsoe can succeed, but not with the current playcalling. I'm not eating anything!
                I think so too...when the offense is balanced, Drew throws it beautifully...but KG doesnt realize this...and it showed in the first four Buffalo drives: That's where the game was lost IMO
                Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• Throne Logic
                  Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
                  • Aug 2002

Originally posted by BillsOverDolphins

I think so too...when the offense is balanced, Drew throws it beautifully...but KG doesnt realize this...and it showed in the first four Buffalo drives: That's where the game was lost IMO
                  The truly sad part about this is that those first 4 drives are the ones that Gilbride and company spent all week scripting coming into the game.

I predicted 45 - 3 in favor of KC. I was off, but not by much. I was not at all shocked by anything that happened in that game. OK, I was taken off guard with the safety to open the game. . .

The Buffalo game calling scheme is extremely predictable. It's also very easy to predict just how each drive will will progress and end prior to the endzone. I've been on this soapbox since Gilbride was hired. I'm sick of being on it. At least it's not as lonely up here anymore.
                  Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• lordofgun
                    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Throne Logic
                    At least it's not as lonely up here anymore.
                    But it's pretty uncomfortable now.

Stop elbowing me!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
                      I agree.

Comment

• northernbillfan
                        Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

I'm one who also thinks Drew can get it done. He still has a chip on his shoulder from NE, and that may be clouding his vision.

I think if E moulds wasn't in there last night, he would have made some different choices, and not try to throw to the double teamed E Mo.

Oh and thanks for sitting on my hat log. :madfire:
                        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Historian
                          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                          • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer

There isnt another QB that I would want. Im still behind DB. I just think a classic pocket passer deserves a classic pocket, thats all.

...and you're right, a classic OC as well!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                            Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsOverDolphins

Bledsoe hasn't thrown anything "beautifully" in many games.

In the dirt, over, under, behind...

:YAWN:

How many years are we gonna waste?
                            Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                              Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billsology

There isnt another QB that I would want. Im still behind DB. I just think a classic pocket passer deserves a classic pocket, thats all.

...and you're right, a classic OC as well!
                              You can't just look at the pool of FAs, gotta look elsewhere. Draft, CFL, etc.

BTW, you will want another by season's end. That much I'll guarantee you.

Gotta remember, this went on for years in NE until they finally traded him and with the same exact team the results have been much better ever since.

Let's not be the next team to try this for 5 years.
                              Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X