• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever
    Mr. Predictament
    • Feb 2003

Once again Drew's piss poor play is only because of coaching

When will most people realize or admit that his piss poor play is because he is a piss poor QB.

Drew has been in the NFL for 11 years. He doesn't need somebody to teach him how to play football. Is it the coaches fault he is overthrowing WR's, not even looking at open WR's, making piss poor decisions, standing in the pocket staring downfield even when it is obvious the blitz is coming, or chucking the ball 30 yards downfield into triple coverage for an INT when Moulds had no shot at it?

It doesn't matter who is on the sideline Drew Bledsoe would still be making the same decisions. It's no different then how he has played for years.

If all of Drew's bad play is coaching then what was his excuse in New England? He had 2 of the best coaches in our era. He couldn't do it will Bill Parcells. He sucked with Bill Belichek who is a pretty damn good coach. Drew gets hurt and all of a sudden they go from a 1-3 football team to the Super Bowl. If Drew Bledsoe was still with them they wouldn't be a 6-2 football team right now.

All this bad coaching helped Drew Bledsoe soar out of the gates last year when he actually cared about playing to try and prove Belichek wrong, only to turn into his old self. This year is just a follow up from the end of last year.

Have any of you once ever maybe thought that Drew is just an average QB with diminishing skills? No that's right, it's been the coaches fault for the last 6 years.
    Last edited by BillsFever; 10-27-2003, 06:04 PM.
  • Wys Guy
    Drew and Sam stole all my hair
    • Jul 2002

Look BF, if he had some help out there then maybe he wouldn't be playing so horribly.

We need to go after Marvin Harrison to complement Moulds. SF will be getting rid of Owens, he can be signed as a backup. Donahoe can trade Joe Burns for Tomlinson and a few first rounders! LDT can back up Holmes after we trade for him too.

I'm sure we can get Roaf, Turley, and all the other Pro Bowl talent we need on the OL. Then we can get Urlacher, and some other LBs.

If we can just get some talent around Drew he can do the job. I'm thinkin' 10 pro bowlers around him and we'll be fine. Don't blame everything on Drew! Dang son!!
    Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
      • Jul 2002

An early '90s HOGs line, Owens, Harrison, Moulds, Holmes, LDT, and Winslow in the draft.

Donahoe can do it, he's a genius.

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• BillsFever
        Mr. Predictament
        • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Wys Guy
        Look BF, if he had some help out there then maybe he wouldn't be playing so horribly.

We need to go after Marvin Harrison to complement Moulds. SF will be getting rid of Owens, he can be signed as a backup. Donahoe can trade Joe Burns for Tomlinson and a few first rounders! LDT can back up Holmes after we trade for him too.

I'm sure we can get Roaf, Turley, and all the other Pro Bowl talent we need on the OL. Then we can get Urlacher, and some other LBs.

If we can just get some talent around Drew he can do the job. I'm thinkin' 10 pro bowlers around him and we'll be fine. Don't blame everything on Drew! Dang son!!

Comment

• Billzz
          • Sep 2003

Actually I would think Marvin would back up to T.O. since he has the bigger mouth.

You also left out Randy Moss so when we go 5 wides he has a decent target to just "Throw it up to" on those blitzing downs.

Comment

• BillsFever
            Mr. Predictament
            • Feb 2003

Sorry Wys, I'm not sure what I was thinking.

Just go out and get Orlando Pace, Will Allen, Damien Woody, Walter Jones, and Kyle Turley to anchor our offensive line.

Go out and get Holmes and LT for our backfield. Go out and grab Moss, Harrison, and Shockey to line up with Moulds.

If we can do that then Drew shold be a good QB.

Comment

• BillsFever
              Mr. Predictament
              • Feb 2003

We forgot the coaching staff too.

Lets go get John Gruden as our HC, Mike Shanahan as our OC, and Mike Holmgren as our QB coach.

Now Drew has the perfect surroundings to succeed. It shoudn't be too hard to achieve for him.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                • Jul 2002

That's right, you got it!

Meanwhile we piss away 7 seasons b/c to Donahoe's shock and awe it's difficult to put such a team together...

Gosh...

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

Working...
                X