PDA

View Full Version : What a WEEK

L.A. Playa
10-27-2003, 07:28 PM
I get laid off on Monday, on my Birthday the Bills lose, SOCAL is burning, Shaq and Kobe are fueding, well Iam going to the Bills Titans game they owe me a win on that one, but thought the Bills are my #1 the Titans are my #2 so wont be a complete loss if Bills lose anyway another year another week for all good things to happen

Billzz
10-27-2003, 07:40 PM
Sorry to hear about your being laid off.

L.A. Playa
10-27-2003, 07:40 PM
Thanks but you know one dorr closes and another better door will open up

BillsOverDolphins
10-27-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by pmacla
I get laid off on Monday, on my Birthday the Bills lose, SOCAL is burning, Shaq and Kobe are fueding, well Iam going to the Bills Titans game they owe me a win on that one, but thought the Bills are my #1 the Titans are my #2 so wont be a complete loss if Bills lose anyway another year another week for all good things to happen I hope you and your family is far away from the fires....
The Buffalo Comedy Club plays Tennessee December 14th right?....that'll be their best show..even better than the Kansas City show

L.A. Playa
10-27-2003, 08:05 PM
I am in Los Angeles far enough away from the fires and yes I will be in Nashville I'll enjoy it I love football I went to Denver last year and enjoyed myself though the Bills lost hey its entertainment even when your team loses it doesn't affect your lifestyle as for my job situation I have something in the works so hopefully my business will take off just wish me success