PDA

View Full Version : Congratz on the win.....

WCoastFin
09-29-2002, 08:44 PM
in Overtime again...What can I say but your luck has to run out sometime.

4thAndLong
09-29-2002, 08:47 PM
LOL!

Our luck has to run out? Thats why our GW FG in reg. was BLOCKED LMAO, you Fin fans will never change

echo_bravo
09-29-2002, 08:59 PM
So yeah, Oakland is going to rip you guys a new *******.

By the way, congrats on the win. You guys are approaching your win total from last year! HOORAY! Leash out the Icehouse! Its "Gettin *****faced Night" for all of Buffalo. Oh wait, thats everynight. My bad. LOL

Rebecky
09-29-2002, 09:01 PM
Thanks, Phin --

Congrats on your loss . . . . Was it 4 interceptions?

4thAndLong
09-29-2002, 09:01 PM
It sure is fun watching these guys get all worked up because they just cant admit the Bills won and the Dolphins lost...

echo_bravo
09-29-2002, 09:05 PM
Hey zone's only moron, I said congrats on the win. Man, Buffalo Community College didnt help you on reading did it? I just added that Oakland is going to rip you a new *******.

4thAndLong
09-29-2002, 09:06 PM
You guys are approaching your win total from last year! HOORAY! Leash out the Icehouse! Its "Gettin *****faced Night" for all of Buffalo. Oh wait, thats everynight. My bad. LOL

Man, Buffalo Community College didnt help you on reading did it? I just added that Oakland is going to rip you a new *******

Sure is easy to make you look like a bigger moron than me, you're saving me alot of hard work. Usually smack talking is harder than this. :phew:

Rebecky
09-29-2002, 09:13 PM
Little fish, look at the bright side --

You made Vermeil so happy, he cried . . . . . . Well, I presume he cried. I didn't actually see the game -- but doesn't Vermeil ALWAYS cry when he wins?

You've helped Gonzo prove that training camp really isn't necessary -- a lesson which may evolve and eventually affect many NFL veterans in a positive way.

So just consider this a "moral victory".

WCoastFin
09-29-2002, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by echo_bravo
So yeah, Oakland is going to rip you guys a new *******.

By the way, congrats on the win. You guys are approaching your win total from last year! HOORAY! Leash out the Icehouse! Its "Gettin *****faced Night" for all of Buffalo. Oh wait, thats everynight. My bad. LOL

HAHAHA!!LMAO!!:woot:

Buffalofan
09-29-2002, 09:20 PM
Do they still speak English in Miami ? ... just wondering !!

WCoastFin
09-29-2002, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Rebecky
Thanks, Phin --

Congrats on your loss . . . . Was it 4 interceptions?

yes 4 INTS, I actually expected more with that injured finger on the throwing hand.....BTW 2 were tipped by dolphin players.

WCoastFin
09-29-2002, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by 4thAndLong
It sure is fun watching these guys get all worked up because they just cant admit the Bills won and the Dolphins lost...

cant admit bills won?....I just congratulated you bro,...what you want me to do? Play nice and quiet becuz you got lucky and won in overtime again agianst a team that had most of thier defensevie players hurt!? (out of breathe)...let me remind you their is still 12 weeks of football remaining and that was not the Super Bowl.:dink:

mchurchfie
09-29-2002, 10:47 PM
Ah yes, I see that the "the two-tooth brigade" (WestToast and Echo_Brastrap) are at it again. Hey Boys, how does it feel to watch your vaunted Crackami defense get scored on more than your Mommies do after a few Rum and Cokes...by Trent Green no less..BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
LUHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!!!!!!! BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:urock: :D