PDA

View Full Version : BFZ(3) - Thank you San Diego.

yle
10-28-2003, 07:43 AM
Team DeadAssLast entered Monday night points behind the Boiler Room Brawlers thanks to a 24 point showing by KC's defense. Team DeadAssLast had LT going, while the Brawlers had David Boston and Ricky Williams.

Thanks to San Diego's ability to hold Ricky to 69 yards on the ground with 1 fumble and no TDs, while keeping David Boston out of the endzone and feeding LT 142 combined yards and a TD, Team DeadAssLast was able to pull out the victory to bring their record to 3-5 on the year.

Thank you San Diego!

R. Rich
11-24-2003, 08:59 AM
Oh, so YOU'RE Team DeadAssLast, eh? Well, I get one more chance to get a win against you. It probably won't do any good. My team sucks.

yle
11-24-2003, 10:58 AM
Looks pretty good this week. It's gonna be pretty close for the last couple spots.

R. Rich
11-25-2003, 02:00 PM
I'm not confident about playoffs for any of my fantasy teams. Even in the other league we're in, where my team is 9-3 and in 3rd place overall, I still don't think I'll be able to score with the top 2 teams to win it all. Unless I catch about 4 or 5 guys on career days or something.

R. Rich
12-02-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by R. Rich
Oh, so YOU'RE Team DeadAssLast, eh? Well, I get one more chance to get a win against you. It probably won't do any good. My team sucks.

I told you so.

Originally posted by yledust
Looks pretty good this week. It's gonna be pretty close for the last couple spots.

Yeah. Real close.