PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe

RedEyE
10-28-2003, 01:47 PM
Here's my 11 cents:

I believe that TD made a great move bringing Bledsoe into Buffalo. An already proven franchise QB for a small price. Bledsoe has shown this team and the fans that he can play the game and get the job done.

Let us not forget the other QB options the Bills were looking at had Bledsoe not come into the picture. Gamble with AVP...look to the draft for a future QB. Sign a Jeff Blake like player....gamble with the draft. In short the other options were sensless. The Bills front office scored by bringing Bledsoe into town. However.....

Everybody that has ever watched a football game knows that Drew Bledsoe has a great arm and NO mobility. Bledsoe relies 100% on his passing skills. What does a QB like that need in order to help the team function appropriately?

1) A solid line to protect him and give him time.

2) A competant OC that knows how to disguise formations in order to provide more time for passing and is able to recognize and utilize the talent in front of him.

3) Most importantly a QB coach.

Let's look at #1:

After the 2002 Season, it was quite apparant that the OL needed to be addressed in order to improve the passing game. The changes and the "improvements" that were made need to be more closely scrutinized .

Why change the line coach? The line was new, young and gelling at times last season. Although the pass block gave them fits the run block was superb. To fire an O-line coach that can take a young line and get them to produce like that in one season is just irresponsible. He should have been given more time to adjust, like the rest of the coaching staff didn't.

Regardless, some changes in the offensive line needed to be addressed. Rather than draft OL help in the first or second round(preferably a Center) , the Bills instead choose to draft yet another RB. Only this one would make no intial impact on the team. He would take nearly an entire season to mend and couldn't provide any immediate assitance to help the Bills running game, which by the way, wasn't a problem last year. ???

Now #2:

I wrote a similar post earlier describing Gilbrides lack of imagination to open the passing game. The word imagination, as someone pointed out, is not the right choice of word when describing KG's inabilities. What Gilbride truly lacks is not imagination, it's common sense.

Drew cannot be expected to drop back several times in a game, find the time behind a patch work line and make a throw downfield. The OC needs to help his QB out more by focusing more on the run, setting up more quick release plays like screens and quick slants which will force Bledsoe's ball, and it will also help keep opposing defenses honest and in check. Once the opposing D starts to focus more on the Bills short game, that's when it's time to launch the ball downfield. Not a second sooner.

Which brings me to #3:

Just like baseball, throwing a football takes amazing concentration and comprehension from the QB. In order to maintain the two, a QB needs a guide to ensure that he sticks with the basics. A QB coach is a pair of eyes from the sideline, an individual to point out mistakes in game tape, and someone that can settle the QB's mind down during a game and make the QB focus more on the important time that lay ahead (getting him back into the game).

Just like a pitcher needs his pitching coach to help esatblish himself in practice, a QB needs reminding of the basics when he's having a bad day.

Why does Bledsoe not have a QB coach? Gilbride can barely understand his own work, so how can he possibly be competent enough to help Drew out when his own line of work is too difficult for him.

Billzz
10-28-2003, 02:31 PM
Some truths but it still dosen't cover up the fact that DB can't make descions fast enough or feel the rush coming. The coaching staff may be trying but also Drew isn't helping out when he stands in the pocket like he has a Oline that can block.

WG
10-28-2003, 03:32 PM
Contrary to much discussion about Drew, and in spite of the thoughts otherwise, Drew has had plenty of time on numerous times where he has pitched an INT.

That one to Moulds in Miami was the worst! Time wasn't a factor AT ALL. Neither was it a factor on the Sims INT last week or the other one deep to Moulds into double coverage AGAIN!

So say what you want, Drew's mistakes, most of them, are on him. Some, like that hit he took to jar the ball out on Sunday night perhaps could be argued time or blocking. But not most of his INTs.

Funny how the excuses just keep on coming. You judge every other QB in the league w/o assessing their circumstances at all, either present or past. Yet, with Drew, we need to "carefully analyze" why things aren't his fault!

LOL

BillsFever
10-28-2003, 03:42 PM
Remember when we had them 2 scrubs Doug Flutie and Rob Johnson?

Well back then most of these same people defending Bledsoe said that Flutie's bad QB play didn't matter because he won games and that was the only thing that mattered.

They said that Rob Johnson sucked for holding on to the ball too long, making poor decisions, not winning football games, and that nothing else mattered like the blocking, schemes, coaches...ect.

Now we have Bledsoe who holds on to the ball too long, makes poor decisions, has more turnovers then RJ, and he's not winning football games. Now all of a sudden the record of the QB doesn't matter, and it's not the QB's fault if he does bad because the line sucks, the scheme sucks, the coaches sucks, ect.

My how people change their perception of what a good QB is over 1.5 years. Do you guys just change the way you think depending on how much you like the QB? That's what it seems like to me.

Seriously, how come Doug Flutie is labeled as a great QB for Buffalo for poor play but just winning games? How come RJ was considered a bum for the same things Drew is doing? He had a worst line and just as bad as scheme as RJ did.

Now that it's everybody's hero Drew Bledsoe all that stuff gets thrown out the window I guess. It's all coaching and scheme and nothing else.

Well this crappy coaching and scheme lead Drew Bledsoe to 17 TD's and 4 INT's through the first half of last year. If it was so bad then how come Drew lit it up right from the start.

There comes a time when you have to admit he just sucks. Whether they don't understand football or are just too stuborn or ignorant to admit it is the question though.

Billzz
10-28-2003, 03:49 PM
He dosen't SUCK otherwise he wouldn't be in his 11th year in the NFL. He just seems to have a history of making game time descions that are less then desirable. Like INT's or sitting in the pocket like the statue of liberty.

BillsFever
10-28-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Billzz
He dosen't SUCK otherwise he wouldn't be in his 11th year in the NFL. He just seems to have a history of making game time descions that are less then desirable. Like INT's or sitting in the pocket like the statue of liberty.

He doesn't suck he just has a history of making bad game time decisions, throwing INT's, and standing like a statue in the pocket till he gets sacked?

What the hell would you call somebody who was sucking up the joint then?

RedEyE
10-28-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
Contrary to much discussion about Drew, and in spite of the thoughts otherwise, Drew has had plenty of time on numerous times where he has pitched an INT.

That one to Moulds in Miami was the worst! Time wasn't a factor AT ALL. Neither was it a factor on the Sims INT last week or the other one deep to Moulds into double coverage AGAIN!

So say what you want, Drew's mistakes, most of them, are on him. Some, like that hit he took to jar the ball out on Sunday night perhaps could be argued time or blocking. But not most of his INTs.

Funny how the excuses just keep on coming. You judge every other QB in the league w/o assessing their circumstances at all, either present or past. Yet, with Drew, we need to "carefully analyze" why things aren't his fault!

LOL

Thanks for the hypocrisy Wys. Four words Rob Johnson, Travis Henry! You whole heartedly supported one while diminshing the abilities of the other. You were wrong on both accounts and I believe that history is again repeating itself.

Please tell me who you think would have been better suited to run the offense of this football team when TD was locating a new QB. While you're at it, please find a viable reason why a QB coach is not an issue in Bledsoe's recent perfomance.

Arguably, Bledsoe is twice the QB that Trent Green is, yet THE COACHING STAFF for KC knows how to properly utilize the talented players. You should know that I do not think that Bledsoe is so amazing that he compares to Kelly, Marino, Monatana etc..... I do, however, think that he has more talent then Super Bowl winners Tom Brady and Trent Green. Both who fit their systems appropriately and just did what GOOD coaches asked them too do.

Bledsoe can get it done, but he needs the help form his coaching staff to get there. You want to make a bet? I 'll bet you any amount of money that Bledsoe improves ten-fold under a sound system from a reliable coach. You're so blinded by bitterness that you fail to realize the obvious. Williams and Gilbride are the problem with this team.

RedEyE
10-28-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever

Well back then most of these same people defending Bledsoe said that Flutie's bad QB play didn't matter because he won games and that was the only thing that mattered.

They said that Rob Johnson sucked for holding on to the ball too long, making poor decisions, not winning football games, and that nothing else mattered like the blocking, schemes, coaches...ect.

Now we have Bledsoe who holds on to the ball too long, makes poor decisions, has more turnovers then RJ, and he's not winning football games. Now all of a sudden the record of the QB doesn't matter, and it's not the QB's fault if he does bad because the line sucks, the scheme sucks, the coaches sucks, ect.

My how people change their perception of what a good QB is over 1.5 years. Do you guys just change the way you think depending on how much you like the QB? That's what it seems like to me.

Seriously, how come Doug Flutie is labeled as a great QB for Buffalo for poor play but just winning games? How come RJ was considered a bum for the same things Drew is doing? He had a worst line and just as bad as scheme as RJ did.

Now that it's everybody's hero Drew Bledsoe all that stuff gets thrown out the window I guess. It's all coaching and scheme and nothing else.

Well this crappy coaching and scheme lead Drew Bledsoe to 17 TD's and 4 INT's through the first half of last year. If it was so bad then how come Drew lit it up right from the start.

There comes a time when you have to admit he just sucks. Whether they don't understand football or are just too stuborn or ignorant to admit it is the question though.

You guys are missing the point and deflecting the truth. In order for Bledsoe to be an effcient QB, he needs to be apart of a system that works for him.

I'm not even going to get into the comparisons of Bledsoe with Slob "the knob" Johnson. There really is nothing to compare. Your point about Drew busting out with big numbers last year is a valid one, but defenses adjust to offensive schemes. They learn weaknesses and exploit them.

Again, I challenge you. Who would have better fit this team when TD was on the prowl?

BillsFever
10-28-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by RedEyE
You guys are missing the point and deflecting the truth. In order for Bledsoe to be an effcient QB, he needs to be apart of a system that works for him.

I'm not even going to get into the comparisons of Bledsoe with Slob "the knob" Johnson. There really is nothing to compare. Your point about Drew busting out with big numbers last year is a valid one, but defenses adjust to offensive schemes. They learn weaknesses and exploit them.

Again, I challenge you. Who would have better fit this team when TD was on the prowl?

I get so sick of hearing the question "Who would've been a better option then Drew when we got him"

Just because he was our best option at the the time doesn't make him a good option now, or doesn't make him a good QB.

Whether or not he was the best option at the time is mute. The only thing that matters is what he is doing now.

And if we're going with options, Jeff Blake could do what Drew is doing now at 1/6 of the price. Blake sucks but he isn't playing any worse then Drew.

RedEyE
10-28-2003, 04:43 PM

I get so sick of hearing the question "Who would've been a better option then Drew when we got him"

Just because he was our best option at the the time doesn't make him a good option now, or doesn't make him a good QB.

Whether or not he was the best option at the time is mute. The only thing that matters is what he is doing now.

And if we're going with options, Jeff Blake could do what Drew is doing now at 1/6 of the price. Blake sucks but he isn't playing any worse then Drew.

You get sick and tired of it because you can't answer the question. I guarantee that Bledsoe will optimaly perform under the right system.

Jeff Blake????? Jeff Blake is your answer? You have no right crticizing if you think that Jeff Blake could perform better then Bledsoe.

BillsFever
10-28-2003, 04:52 PM
You get sick and tired of it because you can't answer the question. I guarantee that Bledsoe will optimaly perform under the right system.

Jeff Blake????? Jeff Blake is your answer? You have no right crticizing if you think that Jeff Blake could perform better then Bledsoe.

Did I say Jeff Blake was a good QB? He could've held the fort for a couple of years till we found a replacement for the future.

We've invested a first round pick and 6 million a year on Drew and where will that take us?

In Drew Bledsoe's last 16 games he has 14 TD's and 24 TO's

In Jeff Blakes last 18 games since we've gotten Bledsoe he has 23 TD's and 25 TO's.

I would think saving a 1st round pick and 5 million less a year would be a better option for better stats.

Who has Drew had to work with in Buffalo over that time? Moulds, Price, Henry, and a better team around him.

Who has Jeff Blake had to work with during that span? Players like Travis Taylor, Jamal Lewis(The only good one), Emmitt Smith, Anquan Boldin, and Bryant Johnson.

Since you are obsessed with Bledsoe being in the "right condition" hasn't he had better conditions then Jeff Blake? All that and a loser like Blake is still putting up the same numbers as Drew with half the weapons.

Try again.

WG
10-28-2003, 04:52 PM

VERY nicely summed up BF!!!

:bf1::bf1::bf1::bf1::bf1:

WG
10-28-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Billzz

::ugly:

WG
10-28-2003, 04:59 PM
This is fun in ways, isn't it BF!!!

:D

Wys: It's water
PJ Wearers: Not it's not, it's wet.
Wys: It's wet b/c it's water, can't you see that!
PJW: You're an idiot! It's clear!
Wys: Right! B/c it's water! Hello!
PJW: What do you have against water? Why can't you just drink whiskey like everyone else?!?!
Wys: WTH does that have to do w/ the fact that what you're describing is water? I don't get it!
PJW: You just hate the environment, don't you!!! You bastard...
Wys: I never even brought the environment into this, you just did. I never mentioned it.

***Enter another***

PJW in flannels: What, so you think that nuclear weapons are healthy for society!?!? :madcurse:
Wys: PJWiF:, I never said any such thing. Can you please find where I said that???
PJW: What's this? Wys wants to nuke the earth beginning at RWS? You bastard! You're no fan...
Wys: :huh:

BillsFever
10-28-2003, 05:05 PM
This is fun in ways, isn't it BF!!!

Wys: It's water
PJ Wearers: Not it's not, it's wet.
Wys: It's wet b/c it's water, can't you see that!
PJW: You're an idiot! It's clear!
Wys: Right! B/c it's water! Hello!
PJW: What do you have against water? Why can't you just drink whiskey like everyone else?!?!
Wys: WTH does that have to do w/ the fact that what you're describing is water? I don't get it!
PJW: You just hate the environment, don't you!!! You bastard...
Wys: I never even brought the environment into this, you just did. I never mentioned it.

***Enter another***

PJW in flannels: What, so you think that nuclear weapons are healthy for society!?!? :madcurse:
Wys: PJWiF:, I never said any such thing. Can you please find where I said that???
PJW: What's this? Wys wants to nuke the earth beginning at RWS? You bastard! You're no fan...
Wys: :huh:

:lol:

At least some people are waking up like FTG, mybills, and a few others. The PJ wearing homers will always think Drew is good though.

They ask for an option other then Drew. I name a bum like Jeff Blake and they call me an idiot because that was my best option, and ask me if Blake would be doing as good as Bledsoe.

I provide stats as to where Blake has played better then Drew with half the talent and team around him but I'm still an idiot.

They asked for proof and I gave it to them.

RedEyE
10-28-2003, 05:09 PM

Did I say Jeff Blake was a good QB? He could've held the fort for a couple of years till we found a replacement for the future.

We've invested a first round pick and 6 million a year on Drew and where will that take us?

In Drew Bledsoe's last 16 games he has 14 TD's and 24 TO's

In Jeff Blakes last 18 games since we've gotten Bledsoe he has 23 TD's and 25 TO's.

I would think saving a 1st round pick and 5 million less a year would be a better option for better stats.

Who has Drew had to work with in Buffalo over that time? Moulds, Price, Henry, and a better team around him.

Who has Jeff Blake had to work with during that span? Players like Travis Taylor, Jamal Lewis(The only good one), Emmitt Smith, Anquan Boldin, and Bryant Johnson.

Since you are obsessed with Bledsoe being in the "right condition" hasn't he had better conditions then Jeff Blake? All that and a loser like Blake is still putting up the same numbers as Drew with half the weapons.

Try again.

Don't even go there. Jeff Blake is not even in the same league. First you bring out comparisons of Rob Johnson and now you want to use Jeff Blake as a reference. Get real man. You and Wys been hitting the sauce a little early tonight?

What have either of those two QBs accomplished in their careers? What will eitjer of those two QBs ever accomplish in there careers? Notta, nothing, zilch....washed up

Try again!

BTW, I don't see either of you commenting on the important issues that I posted earlier. My objective was not to fight about Bledsoe, it was to show that he has shown and will show again that he can operate well under a good system. Something that both of you so conviently avoided.

WG
10-28-2003, 05:11 PM

:lol:

At least some people are waking up like FTG, mybills, and a few others. The PJ wearing homers will always think Drew is good though.

They ask for an option other then Drew. I name a bum like Jeff Blake and they call me an idiot because that was my best option, and ask me if Blake would be doing as good as Bledsoe.

I provide stats as to where Blake has played better then Drew with half the talent and team around him but I'm still an idiot.

They asked for proof and I gave it to them.

There are a lot of people in that boat that simply haven't posted b/c they've seen what happens to fans who speak out. Some have posted recently again on the topic briefly.

FtG and mybills have always believed that.

RedEyE
10-28-2003, 05:13 PM
Wys, can you stick to arguing football? I know that it generally not in your nature to attack posters, but I think that a few of them have you coming unravelled. Knock out the stupid name calling and discuss something intelligently.

BillsFever
10-28-2003, 05:15 PM
Don't even go there. Jeff Blake is not even in the same league. First you bring out comparisons of Rob Johnson and now you want to use Jeff Blake as a reference. Get real man. You and Wys been hitting the sauce a little early tonight?

What have either of those two QBs accomplished in their careers? What will eitjer of those two QBs ever accomplish in there careers? Notta, nothing, zilch....washed up

Try again!

BTW, I don't see either of you commenting on the important issues that I posted earlier. My objective was not to fight about Bledsoe, it was to show that he has shown and will show again that he can operate well under a good system. Something that both of you so conviently avoided.

Talk about a homer...

If Jeff Blake isn't in the same league and have better stats then Drew Bledsoe with half the talent, then WTH does that say for Bledsoe.

What is your excuse for Blake having numbers as good as Drew without nearly the talent around him? The only comeback you have is that Blake sucks(which he does) and Drew is good(which he isn't)

You're not worth my time arguing about this with.

Who cares that Drew Bledsoe went to a Super Bowl friggin 8 years ago when Parcells was the coach. Does that have anything to do with what he has done for us or in the past 4 years?

WTH has Drew Bledsoe accomplished except for one Super Bowl blowout 8 years ago where he turned the ball over about 4 times? Ooh wow, he has some pretty passing yard stats from chucking the ball 50 times a game. I'm impressed.

RedEyE
10-28-2003, 05:17 PM

Talk about a homer...

If Jeff Blake isn't in the same league and have better stats then Drew Bledsoe with half the talent, then WTH does that say for Bledsoe.

What is your excuse for Blake having numbers as good as Drew without nearly the talent around him? The only comeback you have is that Blake sucks(which he does) and Drew is good(which he isn't)

You're not worth my time arguing about this with.

Who cares that Drew Bledsoe went a a Super Bowl friggin 8 years ago when Parcells was the coach. Does that have anything to do with what he has done for us or in the past 4 years?

WTH has Drew Bledsoe accomplished except for one Super Bowl blowout 8 years ago where he turned the ball over about 4 times? Ooh wow, he has some pretty passing yard stats from chucking the ball 50 times a game. I'm impressed.

BF, enough with Blake. It's not worth my time to go hunting down ridiculous stats just to prove you wrong. And your wrong about the homer statement. You need to go back and closely read my posts. You're completely bouncing off topic and strying from this original points. Something you have yet to address.

BillsFever
10-28-2003, 05:18 PM
There are a lot of people in that boat that simply haven't posted b/c they've seen what happens to fans who speak out. Some have posted recently again on the topic briefly.

FtG and mybills have always believed that.

Yeah if you're not in with the click here you get harassed for your opinions.

I could care less if somebody dislikes me on a message board. If you do then you need to get a life. I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to discuss the Bills.

WG
10-28-2003, 05:20 PM

Try again!

Jeff Blake is very much in the same league!

He posted similar numbers, on average, as Drew did last year yet w/ far more consistency in limited PT.

On his career, his avgs. have been better!

YPA: Blake 6.8, Drew 6.6

TD/INT: Blake 1.32, Drew 1.20 thru this past week.

QB Rating: Blake 78.6 , Drew 77.1 career

See, you should research things before making such statements.

Given that Drew's always had twice, at least, to work with that Blake's had at Cincy, Baltimore, and now Arizona, unless you disagree w/ that, then I'd say he's just about equal plus has mobility.

Either way, I can't imagine him doing worse here than Drew has!

Drew's had three (3) games out of 24 w/ 3+ TDs.

Boy oh Boy!!

RedEyE
10-28-2003, 05:21 PM
The click ? Take it to a PM guys.

WG
10-28-2003, 05:22 PM
Anything else you wanna compare?

TD%: Blake 4.16%, Drew 3.64

Come on, don't be bashful, throw them out there...

BillsFever
10-28-2003, 05:22 PM
BF, enough with Blake. It's not worth my time to go hunting down ridiculous stats just to prove you wrong. And your wrong about the homer statement. You need to go back and closely read my posts. You're completely bouncing off topic and strying from this original points. Something you have yet to address.

You don't need to go hunting for stats. I already got them for you and they proved you wrong.

You must feel pretty stupid after saying how bad Blake sucks but has better numbers then Bledsoe over that same span.

And I'm not on any Blake thing. Did I mention him before you called me out? I brought up the worst option there was and he still played better then Bledsoe.

Try again.

WG
10-28-2003, 05:23 PM
The click ? Take it to a PM guys.

Why?

You finding it tough to fight this argument?

And just think, we could have had Blake, a first rounder, and ~ $5M per year to boot!

RedEyE
10-28-2003, 05:23 PM

Jeff Blake is very much in the same league!

He posted similar numbers, on average, as Drew did last year yet w/ far more consistency in limited PT.

On his career, his avgs. have been better!

YPA: Blake 6.8, Drew 6.6

TD/INT: Blake 1.32, Drew 1.20 thru this past week.

QB Rating: Blake 78.6 , Drew 77.1 career

See, you should research things before making such statements.

Given that Drew's always had twice, at least, to work with that Blake's had at Cincy, Baltimore, and now Arizona, unless you disagree w/ that, then I'd say he's just about equal plus has mobility.

Either way, I can't imagine him doing worse here than Drew has!

Drew's had three (3) games out of 24 w/ 3+ TDs.

Boy oh Boy!!

It has very little to do with research and it has everything to do with opinion. Wys I've been reading you're posts for a long time now, and you are the king of skewing stats in you're favor.

LarryBoy
10-28-2003, 05:25 PM
If you think Blake would do better then Bledsoe behind this line you are crazy......damn.

BillsFever
10-28-2003, 05:28 PM
How is posting stats of both QB's over the same period of time skewing them?

We provided every passing stat there is and a bum like Blake is still ourperforming Bledsoe.

RedEyE
10-28-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by LarryBoy
If you think Blake would do better then Bledsoe behind this line you are crazy......damn.

There are few posters lacking sound judgement right now. They've gone off the deep end grasping short straws.

BillsFever
10-28-2003, 05:29 PM

And he has had suck great weapons to work with in Baltimore and Arizona?

I'm sure Blake could manage 6 TD's and 10 TO's with this line. This is the same line that Drew Bledsoe had 4,300+ yards with last year.

WG
10-28-2003, 05:31 PM
It has very little to do with research and it has everything to do with opinion. Wys I've been reading you're posts for a long time now, and you are the king of skewing stats in you're favor.

So if I'm to read you correctly there RE, what you're saying is that your opinion overrides any objective measure of QB performance, right?

Good night y'all...

See ya in the am!

BillsFever
10-28-2003, 05:31 PM
We're not saying Blake could've done better, we're saying that Blake wouldn't have done any worse.

LarryBoy
10-28-2003, 05:33 PM
All I know is I saw KC defenders putting pressure on him while rushing FOUR. That is insane...ok once-someone missed someone...twice-it happens...but I saw it OVER and OVER again. Someone said he panics now, expecting the sack...well..YEA, I would to. The play calling of this team Sucks. Wheres the screens to back off defenders? Wheres the rollouts? I mean they do nothing to buy time.

Will he still throw an INT once and awhile, well...yea, hes human, but right now he's trowing out of desperation.

RedEyE
10-28-2003, 05:34 PM
How is posting stats of both QB's over the same period of time skewing them?

We provided every passing stat there is and a bum like Blake is still ourperforming Bledsoe.

I already told you that Blake isn't worth my time or effort. I fail to see how comparing the two applies to the thread. There on two different teams under two different coaching staffs. There is no comparison between the two QBs. Leave it alone. I won't be repsonding to it again.

BillsFever
10-28-2003, 05:35 PM
. I won't be repsonding to it again.

:clap:

BillsFever
10-28-2003, 05:37 PM
I already told you that Blake isn't worth my time or effort. I fail to see how comparing the two applies to the thread. There on two different teams under two different coaching staffs.

So you're saying Arizona had a better team and coaching staff then Buffalo?

RedEyE
10-28-2003, 05:37 PM

So if I'm to read you correctly there RE, what you're saying is that your opinion overrides any objective measure of QB performance, right?

Good night y'all...

See ya in the am!

No. What I'm saying is what we are arguing about is a difference of opinons. Blake is not worth my time or research. I already know that Bledsoe has been performing poorly. What the two of you are either failing to realize or refusing to see, is the reasons that I listed for such poor performance. Blake has nothing to do with any of this.

RedEyE
10-28-2003, 05:39 PM

So you're saying Arizona had a better team and coaching staff then Buffalo?

:rolleyes: No. What I'm saying is what we are arguing about is a difference of opinons. Blake is not worth my time or research. I already know that Bledsoe has been performing poorly. What the two of you are either failing to realize or refusing to see, is the reasons that I listed for such poor performance. Blake has nothing to do with any of this.

BillsFever
10-28-2003, 05:40 PM
No. What I'm saying is what we are arguing about is a difference of oipinons. Blake is not worth my time or research. I already know that Bledsoe has been perfomring poorly. What the two of you are either failing to realize or refusing to see, is the reasons that I listed for such poor performance. Blake has nothing to do with any of this.

Well you're making excuses for Bledsoe's bad play because of coaching, schemes, OL, or whatever reason. What we are showing you is what a bum like Blake can do in worst situations.

We're a 4-4 team and you act like we have 0-8 team around Drew. If Drew was a great QB like you say he is then wouldn't he be doing better then other QB's in worst conditions?

I'm through with this thread. There is no hope for the blind.

LarryBoy
10-28-2003, 05:42 PM

Funny...I was thinking the same thing.

RedEyE
10-28-2003, 05:49 PM

Well you're making excuses for Bledsoe's bad play because of coaching, schemes, OL, or whatever reason. What we are showing you is what a bum like Blake can do in worst situations.

We're a 4-4 team and you act like we have 0-8 team around Drew. If Drew was a great QB like you say he is then wouldn't he be doing better then other QB's in worst conditions?

I don't care about Blake. My concern is this team. There are too many other things to consdier when comparing other players outside the team. I could sit and argue for hours about what a better performer Brad Johnson is, but it still doesn't address the issues.

Drew has not always performed this poorly. you guys have a way of turning the negative into a catstrophe and blowing it up from there. Bledsoe is here and isn't going anywhere. Why is he currently playing bad? What can be done to correct it? And what can be done to make this team better?

Getting rid of Bledsoe and grooming a young QB is not the answer. It will be years before this team gets on track.

The talent is here now. Now is the time to make the move for improvements. A complete player overhaul is not the answer. Work with what you got and make the best of it.

I for one believe that this team has the know how, the ability and the talent to go all the way. They just need the proper guidance.

LarryBoy
10-28-2003, 05:50 PM

I don't care about Blake. My concern is this team. There are too many other things to consdier when comparing other players outside the team. I could sit and argue for hours about what a better performer Brad Johnson is, but it still doesn't address the issues.

Drew has not always performed this poorly. you guys have a way of turning the negative into a catstrophe and blowing it up from there. Bledsoe is here and isn't going anywhere. Why is he currently playing bad? What can be done to correct it? And what can be done to make this team better?

Getting rid of Bledsoe and grooming a young QB is not the answer. It will be years before this team gets on track.

The talent is here now. Now is the time to make the move for improvements. A complete player overhaul is not the answer. Work with what you got and make the best of it.

I for one believe that this team ahs the know how and the talent to go all the way. They just need the proper guidance.

:bling: :bling: :bling: :bling: Amen! Finally, something that makes sense in this thread!

RedEyE
10-28-2003, 05:55 PM

:bling: :bling: :bling: :bling: Amen! Finally, something that makes sense in this thread!

Hey, I got caught up in the knee high BS for a bit. :D