X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Email from the Bills

Anyone else get the email going on about how in the last 10 years 26 teams have reached the playoffs after starting 4-4 or worse?

Think they know fans are giving up? Those 26 teams had one thing going for them that this team does not.............................................NO GREG WILLIAMS!
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

FTG has one dinner with Wys and he's converted to a Drew hater!

We've lost another one Thurm
    Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Fairway To Green
      • Jul 2002

I don't hate Drew.

Comment

• Patrick76777
        • Jul 2002

Bledsoe needs to go?
        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• BillsFever
          Mr. Predictament
          • Feb 2003

He does need to go after this year but it probably won't be till the end of the 2004 season.

Every year we stick with this loser is another year we're losing out on trying building a QB for the future.

Drew looks like a rookie QB who is trying to learn the game. There wouldn't be that much of a difference.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
            FTG has one dinner with Wys and he's converted to a Drew hater!

We've lost another one Thurm

Wys is not converting anyone to his side. Drew Bledsoe is the one converting people to Wys' side.

Comment

• Billzz
              • Sep 2003

A rookie QB wouldn't have as much faith in his arm as Drew does there for probably wouldn't be making the same mistakes IMO. He would eat it or throw it away before trying to turn it over.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                • Jul 2002

Re: Email from the Bills

We need to keep him for next season unfortunately just b/c he'd be the only one familiar w/ the O. He definitely needs some competition, serious competition, at absolute minimum, something he's not accustomed to. Bring in a proven vet even if it is just a lifer backup. It'll do something.

W/o question tho, he should not be extended and should not start every game next season. VP should be cut. The only reason he's even on the team is due to his "fan status" as a fav. Big deal. He's gotten his bonus money. If the team/Ralph feels that strongly about him, let him coach. Heck, he's gotta be better htan KG as QB coach.

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
                Anyone else get the email going on about how in the last 10 years 26 teams have reached the playoffs after starting 4-4 or worse?

Think they know fans are giving up? Those 26 teams had one thing going for them that this team does not.............................................NO GREG WILLIAMS!
                They also didn't have Gilbride, Drew playing at his worst in big games, 6 of which are coming up. No interior OL. No pass rush.

It's not a good sign indeed.
                Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                  Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
                  Wys is not converting anyone to his side. Drew Bledsoe is the one converting people to Wys' side.
                  You're no fan!

And it's far from over. More converts to come. I promise. Again, not b/c of what I say or do. People give me too much credit for influencing fan opinion. I only report what I see.
                  Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• R. Rich
                    • Apr 2003

In the order I'd like to see things improved:

1. OFFENSIVE LINE (THE foundation for any good team!), especially from guard to guard. I think we're okay at the tackles, at least for now.

2. DEFENSIVE ENDS They just plain SUCK!! We need help here.

3. DEFENSIVE TACKLE A partner inside for Pat Williams, because Sam Adams hasn't looked too good. He's getting handled in one-on-one situations, he's not even taking double teams. Meanwhile, Pat is taking double teams and is still getting in the backfield more than Sam.

After these things improve, I think we'll see improvement from others, like Bledsoe and the secondary. I would like to see how this team would do with a rock solid OL and a PASS RUSH!!

Comment

• BillsNick
                      • Jul 2003

Maybe we could sign Tom Brady! Nothing like TB to get Drew going!

Comment

• Patrick76777
                        • Jul 2002

Maybe I’m crazy, but I think it all comes down to coaching and having one game changing DE! That’s what is keeping this team from the top!

The O-line has been opening up holes. It’s tough when you go on the road and the whole stadium knows that you’re going to pass on 75% of the plays and they just tee off and Blitz on every God damn play!
                        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                          • Jul 2002

I agree 100% Pat.

There is no rush from the front 4.

And no solid sustained gameplan on either side of the ball.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                            • Jul 2002

All these guys Practically want to start all over again! It doesn't need to be that way!
                            Resign our own guys!

Comment

• BillsFever
                              Mr. Predictament
                              • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                              All these guys Practically want to start all over again! It doesn't need to be that way!
                              As long as Drew Bledsoe is our QB we will be an average team. He hasn't had a winning season in years.

It's no coincidence the Pats become a good team once he goes down with an injury. They would've never won the Super Bowl 2 years ago, or would never be 6-2 with Drew Bledsoe as their QB.

Comment

Working...
                              X