X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

I am attempting to fix our Bills

I traded Drew and my 4th round pick to the Lions for Harrington. I also traded away Rueben, Teague, and Sullivan for younger guys with similar numbers.

With Drew I was 0-2 with 3 points scored. With Harrington I am 0-1 with 24 points scored. I havent played since I traded away my O-linemen, but it has to be better than taking the snap out of the shotgun only to be instantly sacked.

I wonder if the Lions would trade like that right now
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

I attempted to fix it to, I cheated and gave them guns and explosives.

with out guns we are 4 - 4, our offensive line did prevent 3 sacks though and opened a hole in game 2 for Henry.

with guns they were 6-2, our line opened 3 holes and allowed only 1 sack. Reed only fumbled once and tripped himself 2 times.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Judge
      • Aug 2002

How's your fantasy world fixup of the Bills going now?
      Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

• gunzlingr
        • Jul 2002

I finished 7-9, traded away Big Pat (after signing him to a huge deal :) ), drafted Defence and Oline, and am about to beat KC 44-0. Most all of my D starters are high 80s to mid 90's.

Traded Milloy for Tank Williams, signed Correll Buckhalter during the offseason as well.
        You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
          • Oct 2002

I also traded Bledsoe to the Panthers for there 1st and 2nd round picks.. Ran with Henry and McGahee all my first season and traded WM to the Bucs for there 2nd rounder and a speedy DB rated in the 60's(special teams speed)..After the season I traded Ruben to the Bengals for there 1st 2nd and 5th.. So my draft went like this..

1st round
          QB Dave Bever rated 84 and was pick 4
          OL Mitch Davidson rated 80 was pick 12
          DE Aaron Tarlington rated 79 was pick 13( he has 87 speed)

2nd round
          OLB Gabe Orlando rated 72 has 81 speed
          WR Bob Miller rated 64 has 99 speed..

Those were my best drafted everything else was depth..

Free Agency I got
          DB Fred Smoot(released)
          QB Mike McMahon
          RB Warrick Dunn
          WR Donte Hall (rated 62) but really fast..

I didnt see DE Jason Taylor till the last day of FA he somehow appeared out of no where or I just didnt see him.. He ended up resigning with the Phins though..

Comment

Working...
          X