• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever
    Mr. Predictament
    • Feb 2003

Bledsoe, Bills continue to disappoint on road

Here's another stat to chew on: Bledsoe is 2-15 on the road against teams that finished the season with a winning record since 1998. It may not be all his fault, but Bledsoe certainly doesn't lead his team to many big victories on the road.

Watch FOX Sports and view live scores, odds, team news, player news, streams, videos, stats, standings & schedules covering NFL, MLB, NASCAR, WWE, NBA, NHL, college sports & more!

What is gonna be the excuses for that road record?
  • Mad Bomber
    • Jul 2002

What do you think our chances are against the Cowboys?

Comment

• Travis Hunter
      • Jul 2002

We will win against the Cowboys, just like the Redskins, only not as big, on the road.
      After that, Gilbride will once again, go back, to being a complete DICK.
      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Jsyn
        • Sep 2003

I don't know how relavent or even reliable this is, but I found it on kcforum.net on the chiefs section(http://www.kcforum.net/forum/viewthread.php?tid=8372) You need to be registered to view I believe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drew Bledsoe

My sister-in-law is a server at a 5 star restaurant near Crown Center, she called me Sunday aftertnoon and said that asked me if I had heard of Drew Bledsoe (she is not much of a sports fan) and I said, "yeah, the Chief's are playing them tonight."

She said that he and several other Bills players were in the establishment Saturday night putting away the wine. She said several 1.5 liter bottles of expensive wine was sent to their table. She asked me if players were supposed to Drink before games, because Chief's have commented to her they are not supposed to Drink the night before a game and she thought this was unusual.

I heard the ESPN crew mention the hideous record the Bills have on the road, Could this be the reason why? Bledsoe sure did play like he was a little hung over!!

Comment

• BillsFever
          Mr. Predictament
          • Feb 2003

Nobody has a comment as to why Drew is 2-15 on the road against teams with winning records?

Comment

Working...
          X