PDA

View Full Version : Reese and Milloy hit with same fine?

Billzz
10-28-2003, 06:35 PM
I know what I read but wtf is going on with league?

http://www.boston.com/dailynews/301/sports/Bills_Milloy_fined_25_000_for_:.shtml?tbdBills_Milloy_fined_25_000_for_:.shtml

Beginning to think that maybe Sapp is right about the Slavemaster comment even if he is a horses ass and is getting richer for it.:confused2

BillsFever
10-28-2003, 06:41 PM
What a load of crap. It's not like they just shoved them to the ground. They were in their way.

Valerie
10-28-2003, 06:55 PM
WOW! I never heard of such fines! How can players on the field playing a game be fined for bumping into refs trying to follow the ball. It's bound to happen that someone is going to get knocked down. Is this the first year this kind of fine has been imposed on players? I've never heard of such insanity!

Billzz
10-28-2003, 07:35 PM
Insanity is too nice of a word. How about idiotic, moronic or just overall stupid.

So some 50 year old+ Zebra can't get out of the way of the PLAYERS it's there fault now? Give me a fing break. Put the bastards on Rascals then with sooped up motors so they can actually move around the field then.

Again idiotic to fine players for playing a game.

OpIv37
10-28-2003, 09:38 PM
maybe if the refs weren't so friggin blind they wouldn't have to be 6 inches from the play to tell what the hell is going on.

Turf
10-28-2003, 10:37 PM
If being a slave means making 3-5 million a year, sign me up.
Slave labor. Yeah right.
The most imbecilic comment of the year.

Here's slave labor for you.

Sapp is 40% dumber than a cow.

Jan Reimers
10-29-2003, 09:21 AM
The officials are the only people on the field that Reese and Milloy can get to.

Billzz
10-29-2003, 06:06 PM
Is Sapp really dumb or is he making a name for himself? His personality is obvious but it also is making him richer then his NFL salary alone.

Regardless of him being a worthless Piece of ***** for a person it still is making him a household name. It's drama and regardless what anyone thinks it sells.

My point to you is do you think he's really that dumb? or is he really that smart doing what he knows works for attention.