PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or.......

drummernut
10-28-2003, 07:47 PM
Do things seem about 100 times worse today than they did on Sunday?

As well for an FYI....I was talking with my Godfather today who travels with the team on road games for security purposes (and no, this is absolutely no joke) and he said on the plane ride home from the KC game...TD and GW were sitting on opposite sides of the aisle and if looks could kill, GW would be DEAD! Also said that on the plane ride home from the Jets game, team was laughing...but NOT on the plane ride home from KC game. Just thought you all might like some neat little info.

Out

Billzz
10-28-2003, 07:50 PM
They should be laughing humor is the only thing they seem to have left in em.

Sam Adams made some comment about Sending Trent Green to the ProBowl and ended saying Aloha Trent. Was semi comical.

The Natrix
10-28-2003, 08:04 PM
they probably weren't laughing because it was late.

lordofgun
10-28-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by drummernut

As well for an FYI....I was talking with my Godfather today who travels with the team on road games for security purposes (and no, this is absolutely no joke) and he said on the plane ride home from the KC game...TD and GW were sitting on opposite sides of the aisle and if looks could kill, GW would be DEAD! Also said that on the plane ride home from the Jets game, team was laughing...but NOT on the plane ride home from KC game. Just thought you all might like some neat little info.

Out

Good stuff. :up:

Now do something about it, TD! :mad:

Novacane
10-28-2003, 09:49 PM

TD and GW were sitting on opposite sides of the aisle and if looks could kill, GW would be DEAD!

Damn I wish looks could kill:cynic:

Historian
10-29-2003, 04:56 AM

Thats because the coaching change talk has reached a pointof ctitical mass, and not just here...its now everywhere.

Cntrygal
10-29-2003, 05:06 AM
Glad to see ya posting Drummer!

Originally posted by lordofgun
Good stuff. :up:

Now do something about it, TD! :mad:

I agree. :madfire:

EM Bills Fan 80
10-29-2003, 11:52 AM
At least the Sabres are playing better

:idunno:

Michael82
10-29-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
Damn I wish looks could kill:cynic:

Me too! :pray:

Mr. Miyagi
10-29-2003, 12:07 PM
TD would kick Moob's ass.

northernbillfan
10-29-2003, 01:16 PM
Thanks for sharing some inside information with us.

Donahoe is probably wondering what kind of moron he has running the team. It was clearly evident on Sunday that GW is not the man for the job.

northernbillfan
10-29-2003, 01:48 PM
I was talking with my Godfather today who travels with the team on road games for security purposes ...

I immediatly thought of this...

Miami_Vice
10-29-2003, 02:33 PM
Northerrnbillsfan, that is a great sig LOL!