PDA

View Full Version : Are we gonna beat the Cowboys?

Mad Bomber
10-28-2003, 08:54 PM
I'm driving up for the Texans game, with my 14 yr old son....He's gonna be wearing a SPIKES jersey,,,,

It's his first LIVE game....

Who is there with us??????????????????

Mad Bomber
10-28-2003, 08:56 PM
Are we gonna be 5-4, or 4-5?

Valerie
10-28-2003, 09:19 PM
I honestly don't think the Bills are going to beat the Cowboys. But, I'm totally jealous that you'll be at that game, Mad Bomber! I begged my dad to make that our away stadium this year. But, he's not a big fan of Texas and he was going to be in Nashville for a political thing when the Bills are there, so that's the stadium we'll be going to this year.

Have a GREAT time!!!!! I've always wanted to go to Texas Stadium! I won't even dare tell you what jersey I'd be wearing if I was going to be at that game. lol Enjoy!!!!!

Novacane
10-28-2003, 09:27 PM
Are you blonde or something. He said he's going to the Texans game not the cowboys game:D

Turf
10-28-2003, 10:20 PM
Yes, we will beat the Cowboys.

Valerie
10-29-2003, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green Are you blonde or something. He said he's going to the Texans game not the cowboys game:D
Oopps. lol I saw Cowboys in his post and responded to that. When I saw Texans, I assumed he was talking about the stadium. My bad. It was late and I was tired and yeah, I can be very blonde at times.:doh:

IHateTheDullphins
10-29-2003, 07:56 AM
This is one of the only games left that we might be able to win. We won't though. 4-5 going on 6-10.

The_Philster
10-29-2003, 08:12 AM
Honestly, I have to question whether we could beat either the Cowboys OR the Texans. :sadwalk:

Jan Reimers
10-29-2003, 08:57 AM
Gregg Williams vs. Bill Parcells. We'd better have a WHOLE lot more talent.

Novacane
10-29-2003, 09:00 AM
It depends. If the players are starting to quit on GW like it sounds like than no we wont beat the cowboys.

If they still have pride and want to win despite an idiot coach they will beat the cowboys IMO. I think were in for good game, bad game, good game, bad game.........................................the rest of the year. I expect 8-8

Valerie
10-29-2003, 09:36 AM
That's what I don't like, Fairway. I read somewhere by a poster, I forget who, that Drew is playing poorly to show the fans, etc just how bad the coaches are. That's all fine and good, but I think it's crappy attitude to have. Just because your coach or boss is an idiot, that doesn't mean you shouldn't go out and give your all doing your job! At the end of the day, I think how you perform is more a reflection on you than your coach/boss.

If the Bills don't want to go out and give it their all despite the coaches, I don't think they deserve to win!

eyedog
10-29-2003, 10:46 AM
" Drew is playing poorly to show the fans how bad the coaches are "

That makes the top-5 of all time.

Valerie
10-29-2003, 11:08 AM
If you're making fun of me with that statement, Eyedog, I wasn't the one who said it. Some poster suggested that maybe Drew's poor play was a statement to show us how bad the coaches are. I have no clue who siad it or even what thread I read it in, but somewhere on this board, someone said that and it wasn't me.

eyedog
10-29-2003, 11:29 AM
Never said you did Jaded. If anyone believes that... he has enough problems with this coaching and line too add to it.

Valerie
10-29-2003, 11:36 AM
Okay, just checking. I agree with you which is what I said above. How the team plays, IMHO is more a reflection on them than the coaches. You can only coach so much, after that it's what the player brings to the field and what he does. The coaches are not on the field with them while they're playing. I agree that Donohue and Williams suck, but I still don't think the team is playing up to their potential either.

Michael82
10-29-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Honestly, I have to question whether we could beat either the Cowboys OR the Texans. :sadwalk:

Me either! I feel we will be 4-5, heading back home to the first blacked out Buffalo Bills game against the Houston Texans. :sadwalk: :shakeno:

FIRE THE DAMN COACH, NOW!!!!! :mad: :madcurse:

zone
10-29-2003, 12:06 PM
This is what needs to happen, it's been beeten to death but it will make us win!

The first time we get the ball, Run every single down, rotate WM, and TH if we only get 2 yards on first run on second we will probablly get 4 so that brings up a thirs and 4. DONT PASS run it agian. If you go 3 and out you go three and out. The next time you get the ball do the same thing, just keep pounding the ball with backs like we have the first downs are going to start rolling in then the defense is going to start cheating so we mix in a few PA passes. Drew is the best PA passer in the Legue! but when the run starts to work, the O line starts to jell as a unit and then you can pass. it is so simple! why go 3 and out passing, when it is so much more benifitial to do it with the run. and hopefully you won't have to go 3 and out!