PDA

View Full Version : Couple of stadium questons

BADTHINGSMAN
10-28-2003, 09:40 PM
I think I asked these before but I cant remember.. Im going to the home game vs the Texans (dunno why I just am).. I need to know a couple things..

Are digital cameras allowed??

Its november and it probably be cold so Im going to wear my volunteer firemans coat back home, but it has metal latch hooks.. Is the jacket allowed even with metal latch hooks(they are not pointed edged)??

The most important question is, what kind of beer they sell??

thanks for your time..:friends:

Novacane
10-28-2003, 09:54 PM
Digital cameras are allowed.

I am not sure about the coat but I think it would be ok.

I don't drink so I can't answer question 3.

Dozerdog
10-28-2003, 09:57 PM
It's a football stadium, not a commercial airliner you are going in.

If this guy can get in- you will be ok...:up:

http://community-2.webtv.net/RaiderShack/FanZoo/scrapbookFiles/mailedD8.jpg

BADTHINGSMAN
10-28-2003, 09:59 PM
Thanks guys, never know the security though.. Plus I only want to take 1 coat if its freezing my fireman coat, if its a bit warmer Ill think about a Bills coat..

Dozerdog
10-28-2003, 10:11 PM
they will frisk you for bottles/cans/weapons- this isn't the TSA

BADTHINGSMAN
10-28-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
they will frisk you for bottles/cans/weapons- this isn't the TSA

Frisk?? You mean Fondle?? My wife wont be there, if the girls good lookin Ill allow it..

The_Philster
10-29-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by silent_one
Frisk?? You mean Fondle?? My wife wont be there, if the girls good lookin Ill allow it..

Sorry...it's usually guys or butch-looking girls :eek:

Ð
10-29-2003, 02:51 PM
Yes, digital cameras are allowed, but for some reason not the case, so you have to bring it in "naked."

WG
10-29-2003, 02:51 PM

A big guy named BUBBA recently "released" will be frisking you s_o.

Be nice to him...

WG
10-29-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Ð
Yes, digital cameras are allowed, but for some reason not the case, so you have to bring it in "naked."

If we lose then we may be seeing all kinds of fans running on the field naked too. Expect all hell to break loose w/ losses to Dallas and Houston.

The_Philster
10-29-2003, 02:53 PM
the Dallas game is IN Dallas, though

Earthquake Enyart
10-29-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
If we lose then we may be seeing all kinds of fans running on the field naked too. Expect all hell to break loose w/ losses to Dallas and Houston.

Do you have to barrage EVERY SINGLE THREAD with your negativity? Can't a poor guy even ask a simple stadium question without this BS?? :mad:

Ð
10-29-2003, 03:23 PM
Yeah, leave the heckling to the professionals, thank you very much

DIHARD2
10-30-2003, 01:44 AM
silent_one I thought you had season tickets last year?

GOOooo!!!...BUFFALOOooo!!!!!.....

hurls
10-30-2003, 01:50 AM
I've been to 3 games already, and they just pat you. I was never searched, unless you bring a bag in. They sell, I believe, Molson, Labatts, and Bud, and only till the end of halftime intermission

BADTHINGSMAN
10-30-2003, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by DIHARD2
silent_one I thought you had season tickets last year?

GOOooo!!!...BUFFALOOooo!!!!!.....

Not sure if you seen it earlier, but before the season started I said I sold them.. I had no clue at the time how many I would make, and the way it looks It would have been only 3-4 games.. Sold them for like 800 bux anyway..

Jack In Syracuse
10-30-2003, 05:41 PM
Its november and it probably be cold so Im going to wear my volunteer firemans coat back home, but it has metal latch hooks.. Is the jacket allowed even with metal latch hooks(they are not pointed edged)??

Call the Bills at 716-648-1800 and ask for Guest Services. They can tell you about the coat, if it'll be allowed or not.