PDA

View Full Version : One positive for Cowboys: losing hurts again

Cntrygal
10-29-2003, 04:20 AM
Five straight wins after a season-opening loss got the Cowboys headed back in the right direction. The game at Tampa was a chance to send a message to the NFL that the Cowboys' resurgence was for real.

Instead, there was a big thud. Dallas had its worst offensive game of the season and was shut out for the first time since Christmas night 2000, a loss at Tennessee to end former coach Dave Campo's first season.

Throughout the winning streak, Parcells repeatedly said he had a realistic perception and knew a crisis would come.

So was Sunday just a loss, or the start of that crisis?

"Well, I don't know. We'll see what comes after this," Parcells said. "I just hope they prepare and come out a little more determined."

more... (http://news.mysanantonio.com/story.cfm?xla=saen&xlb=203&xlc=1076196&xld=203)

hurls
10-29-2003, 04:26 AM
I believe it's the Tampa Defense showing up for the 1st time in a few games, more than a Dallas setback. I didn't expect much going in, and once we missed that 1st field goal, all momemtum swung to Tampa. They played a great game, and Dallas couldn't counter

Valerie
10-29-2003, 06:32 AM
I really hope it was just a loss and a minor set back. The Cowboys were so on track for so long, that on Sunday, everything they had been doing right, they did wrong. I completely agree with everyone that they looked HORRIBLE. I was disgusted. But, I have complete faith that they will come back this week and show the Redskins what they're really made of and show the rest of the NFL that they are for real!