PDA

View Full Version : We Need to Start a New Crack Down.

SkateZilla
10-29-2003, 05:46 AM
Everyone Is Complaining about it lately, Its Retarted,
and teh Disorganization of the REFs When We Played Minn. Just Proved it,

(Sit-Rep)
[ We Are Putting Pressure On In the MIN. Zone, Ref Raises Arm For Delay'ed Penalty, We Continue To Apply Pressure for about 10 Seconds, MIN. Player Touches Puck and the REF Blows The Whistle, Takes a MIN. Player to the Box, then Seconds Later Takes Him Out of the Box and Puts a Buffalo Player In.]

Does That sound a Little Un Organized To You? :scratch:

not to Mention the Abundance Of Mis Calls and un Balanced Officiating this Year and were Only On game 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some Thing Has To Be Done,
We Need to Flood Bettman (or some Suit In Charge of the NHL) with Emails

Myers57
10-29-2003, 10:07 AM
I agree, do you have Gary's email address though?

SkateZilla
10-29-2003, 10:47 PM
no..
but I have an idea,
when i goto the sabres game vs fla Im Gonna try and hack the Jumbo Tron and the New Boards Via Remot link and Put a Nice Big Message Up on it about hte Officiating..
LMAO, J/K

hurls
10-30-2003, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by SkateZilla
Everyone Is Complaining about it lately, Its Retarted,
and teh Disorganization of the REFs When We Played Minn. Just Proved it,

(Sit-Rep)
[ We Are Putting Pressure On In the MIN. Zone, Ref Raises Arm For Delay'ed Penalty, We Continue To Apply Pressure for about 10 Seconds, MIN. Player Touches Puck and the REF Blows The Whistle, Takes a MIN. Player to the Box, then Seconds Later Takes Him Out of the Box and Puts a Buffalo Player In.]

Does That sound a Little Un Organized To You? :scratch:

not to Mention the Abundance Of Mis Calls and un Balanced Officiating this Year and were Only On game 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some Thing Has To Be Done,
We Need to Flood Bettman (or some Suit In Charge of the NHL) with Emails

With 2 referees and 2 linesman, you'd think it'd be better