• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WG
    Drew and Sam stole all my hair
    • Jul 2002

Does anyone else find it amusing...

...that everyone at OBD seems so perplexed?

I'm partially pissed off and partially incredulous that they just can't figure out that the reason why the team is playing so poorly is due to the offensive line being CRAP between the Ts and b/c the DL doesn't have enough talent to get around a security guard at WalMart let alone opposing OLs.

I mean what is so difficult to see there!?!

Is Tom Donahoe really that thick or is the FO once again playing some sort of game here?

Unbelieveable!

Obviously there are coaching issues and issues w/ the QB play, but daggone it, if Donahoe can't see that the lines, BOTH of them, just don't have the talent to take it to the next level, then he simply shouldn't be the GM!

I'm sure he's guarding that public assessment b/c it's almost entirely his fault that we don't have it. Either way, I'm really starting to question "his geniusness!"

Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

• stuckincincy
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Sep 2003

What's OBD?
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• NC-BILLS44
      • Jul 2002

One Bills Drive

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
        New and Improved!!
        • Aug 2003

The worst thing possible is happening. NOTHING. they aren't going to do a g#%@damn thing. One Bills Drive.
        Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• Fairway To Green
          • Jul 2002

You're right about the lines. they are baaaaad.
          other than Pat and Shoebel they could replace every DL we have next year and I would not have a problem with it.

On the OL......Teague should be a backup, Puccillo should MAYBE be a backup, Ruben gets his penalties and is overated but I think he is a good lineman still.
          Williams is horrible at pass blocking. I hope he is not gonna be a bust. Jennings I like.

One of the things that irks me about GW is he will never make a change for poor performance.

Price has played well when he has gotten a chance. He should be given more playing time to see if he is capable of starting lone term.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

It's good to know that there are a few of us here who have figured out that TD is not really a genius.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Voltron
              • Jul 2002

I agree why isn't Price playing more. If he can play RT why can't he play RG?
              Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
              - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
              -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
              - Mark Twain

Comment

• Voltron
                • Jul 2002

TD may not be a genius but he is a lot better at managing the cap than the last guy we had (god rest his soul). He has brought good talent to the team and they have not shown up yet. How can he be blamed for the play of the players??? I think that too many think the Sky is falling over Buffalo. We are 4-4. It is the end of October. Let them play the damn games before we write a loss in the column. I expect Wys to be a bit pessimistic because I have just always known him to be that way here but too many are just committing Hairy Carrie (sp) when we have another half of football to play. I am not happy with the out come. I am contemplating not going to one of the games I paid for and giving the tickets to a friend because I am so disgusted, but the constant calls of EVERY ONE ON THE TEAM SUCKS are getting old. I am not telling you to jump on a bandwagon and yell at the top of your lungs for your love for the coaching staff or any one else. I am just asking that you give the team a chance to play the games before we write this entire season off.
                - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                -Thomas Jefferson

- Mark Twain

Comment

• Billsbabee

Amused only b/c it does me no good to be pissed and frustrated all the time over stuff I have no control over. Do they even pay attention to the game films after the games and try to make some changes or are they just rolling thru their routine like I do at work each day?

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
                  One of the things that irks me about GW is he will never make a change for poor performance.
                  Totally agree FTG.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog

Just curious, how do you know what's going on at OBD?
                    1-900-mis-cleo
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Patrick76777
                      • Jul 2002

I don't think that's the problem. I'll give you the DE's! That's a problem I knew we had from the start!

Our problem on O is gameplanning and play calling. It's been piss poor! Travis was running all over the place last week, But we wouldn't stick with him. Or go to him early for that matter!

but You have all the answers! Too bad, we'd have Travis Brown and Shawn Bryson if you were calling the shots!
                      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                        Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Voltron
                        TD may not be a genius but he is a lot better at managing the cap than the last guy we had (god rest his soul). He has brought good talent to the team and they have not shown up yet. How can he be blamed for the play of the players??? I think that too many think the Sky is falling over Buffalo. We are 4-4. It is the end of October. Let them play the damn games before we write a loss in the column. I expect Wys to be a bit pessimistic because I have just always known him to be that way here but too many are just committing Hairy Carrie (sp) when we have another half of football to play. I am not happy with the out come. I am contemplating not going to one of the games I paid for and giving the tickets to a friend because I am so disgusted, but the constant calls of EVERY ONE ON THE TEAM SUCKS are getting old. I am not telling you to jump on a bandwagon and yell at the top of your lungs for your love for the coaching staff or any one else. I am just asking that you give the team a chance to play the games before we write this entire season off.
                        Maybe Voltron. But how many games are we gonna win w/ the O scoring 0, 3, 7 points?
                        Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Voltron
                          • Jul 2002

Wys,

How many people will get fired or cut because we ***** about it endlessly?
                          - Frank Dane

-Thomas Jefferson

- Mark Twain

Comment

• stuckincincy
                            Buffalo Bills Fan
                            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan

1-900-mis-cleo

Allllll I am sayyyying , is give voodoo a chance.
                            Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                              I don't think that's the problem. I'll give you the DE's! That's a problem I knew we had from the start!

Our problem on O is gameplanning and play calling. It's been piss poor! Travis was running all over the place last week, But we wouldn't stick with him. Or go to him early for that matter!

but You have all the answers! Too bad, we'd have Travis Brown and Shawn Bryson if you were calling the shots!
                              Brilliant post!

Comment

Working...
                              X