PDA

View Full Version : Mid Season Report Card

jbisset
10-29-2003, 09:34 AM
Mid Season Report Card

QB - C+ Can make the pass if given time. Has problem when pressured.
Makes too many turn overs at critical time in a game.
RB - B Henry is having a good not great year. Did not get yards in KC game till 2nd half. Start the season scoring but not gain big numbers (yds). Now getting yards but scoring is down.

OL – D They are not protecting the passer or making holes for the run. Henry is running hard and gaining yard after getting hit.

WR – B- Reed turn it around and is making the catches these final two games.
Now he needs to stop the turn overs. Moulds is just a GREAT WR year after year.

LB - C Doing an OK job but they are not playing at their skill level. I expected a lot more from this group. If they played to my expectation, they could be the best set of LBs in the NFL.

DL - C- Again, I expected more from this group. I expected them to be able to stop the inside running. They are not doing this. Also, we need more pressure on the QB. I do not believe we have the talented DE to do this

DB - C If the front 7 put more pressure on the QB it would make they job easier. Seems as if teams are also making the drive saving pass against this group.

Coaching: D-
Playing calling is a joke as can be seen in every game except the NE game. Defense seems OK, However; I expect us to get more from the front seven.

Front Office: ??? Open until next year
From the results the off season moves are turning out not to be as good as I figured. Maybe they need a year to jell (LBs). This off season moves will make or break the front office. How are they going to address the coaching, pressuring the QB, contracts, QB of the future, etc... No matter what, next year we need to be in the AFC championship game to make the moves over the pass three years a success.