• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • German
    It doesn't make me any less of a man.
    • Jul 2002

Raiders are next...

What does everybody think about next weeks matchup?

I think if the coaches work on avoiding the dumb penalties
    the Bills should have a decent chance to win.

It's going to be another close one and Drew better stays away from Rod Woodson (sp?)

My tip: 31-28 Bills
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

This will be a huge turning point of our season, if we can squeek out a win. The Raiders are tough all over, look at what they did to Tennessee today.

We showed tremendous improvement in our run defense and special teams.

We do need to chill out on the pass coverage and get Watson to stop touching the receivers.

I think we can pull out a huge upset, but I'm not counting on it.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

This could be our toughest game so far.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• northernbillfan
        Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

I almost agree with you Phil, but I thought our toughest game so far was the Bronco's, and look how we did against them.

Before today the Raiders opponents were a combined 0-8. Our opponents are a combined 6-4.
        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• German
          It doesn't make me any less of a man.
          • Jul 2002

I think this game will be a good indicator of how the rest of the season will go for the Bills.
          If they can win, the sky is the limit (I sure didn't predict them to be 3-2 after 5 games). That should give them good momentum going into Houston and Miami.
          Can you imagine the Bills going into Miami 4-2? That would be awesome.
          The key IMO is penalties.

Comment

• shelby
            The Vanilla *****
            • Jul 2002

the Raiders have a great offense...our D will really need to step it up. i agree about the penalties...9 too many vs. the Bears.
            This will be a tough game.

Comment

• Wys Guy
              Drew and Sam stole all my hair
              • Jul 2002

Woodson's injured and won't be playing.

Their D won't be any tougher than the Broncos for us, probably not even that tough.

It's their O and stupid turnovers leading to scores that will kill us. Or if our STs lapses. But we'll score plenty in that game too. Should be a good one.

German, I totally agree w/ you. It'd be a real coup on the season to head into Miami at 4-2.
              Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Buffarama
                Football-Sport of the Gods
                • Jul 2002

The Raiders love to get walloped in Buffalo. They're due for a flat game too.

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Hasn't anybody noticed that our D is usually no where near the receivers? They haven't been covering the pass at all IMO. They have been doing a good job stopping the run, but c'mon now..
                  Gannon likes to throw!

Oak 35

Bills 28

Then again, this could change if they work real hard on it in practice this week!
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
                    • Jul 2002

Should be a bigtime shootout. The D is going to have to cause some turnovers and TH is going to have to hold onto the ball. If those 2 things happen Bills will win 38-31

Comment

• Patrick76777
                      • Jul 2002

One thing that I always look for is West Coast teams flying all the way to the East Coast for games. They always have trouble…..The Raiders are coming off a big win and it’s tough to win 4 in a row. If we do lose, it won’t be by much, I’m looking for a nice Bills victory.
                      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Voltron
                        • Jul 2002

I predict overtime :). Hay we are 3 for 4 the odds are in my favor
                        Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                        - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                        -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                        - Mark Twain

Comment

• JayWood
                          The Professor
                          • Jul 2002

All I can say is BOMBS AWAY!!!! this game is going to look like a war zone with the air attack that will take place between both the bills and raiders
                          When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• WCoastFin
                            I have the arms of a new born baby!
                            • Jul 2002

Damn, This is one of the toughest games for me to analyze....Its a lose-lose sitaution for me....
                            We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• lordofgun
                              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

If we win this game, we have a shot at the playoffs. We'll also be tied with the Fins for 2nd place since they are going down hard to the Pats on Sunday.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

Working...
                              X