X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billzz
    • Sep 2003

Decent article Players speak out.

Mostly talk about putting the blame on them and not GW. Guess TD got ahold of them before they anwsered questions.
  • Stewie
    Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
    • Aug 2002

Or maybe, just maybe, the players know more than the homers on message boards! What a freaking concept!!!
    Originally posted by Topdog
    Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
    Originally posted by mercyrule
    I love Weiner.
    also cheese

Comment

• Wys Guy
      Drew and Sam stole all my hair
      • Jul 2002

Or, maybe their objectivity is clouded.

HTH can they "know more" when the team hasn't scored any points?

Do you realize that since week 2, over the past 6 weeks this team's offensive production is a whopping average of 11.8 PPG in regulation? After the Skins game taken out it's down to 7 PPG in regulation!

Oh yeah, the fans are missing a lot.

What, did we all flunk 2nd grade math and don't know the value of a point in the NFL. Come on!

Is there a team in the NFL who's put up fewer points in weeks 3-8? I can't imagine that there is which would make us dead last in offensive production during that stretch and on one heck-of-a trend here. To top it off, we play Dallas next and it'll throw the fanbase into absolute insanity if we lose to the overrated Cowboys after a week off! I don't know about you, but 3, 7, or 10 points ain't gonna be enough to win that game. And I'm sure Parcells would outcoach GW w/ only 2 days to prepare!
      Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• KCWolfman
        • Oct 2003

Actually, it is the correct thing to say, even if it isn't true.

You have the talent, it is the coaches.

Comment

• hurls
          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by paulB
          Or maybe, just maybe, the players know more than the homers on message boards! What a freaking concept!!!
          The players know more than fans, yes. But what player openly comes out and blames the coaches? They were biting their tongues as they spoke, they know they're not playing as well as they should be, and they certainly know their coaches are dragging them down. But then again paulB, maybe YOU know more than national tv analysts.

Comment

• Stewie
            • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy
            Or, maybe their objectivity is clouded.

HTH can they "know more" when the team hasn't scored any points?

Do you realize that since week 2, over the past 6 weeks this team's offensive production is a whopping average of 11.8 PPG in regulation? After the Skins game taken out it's down to 7 PPG in regulation!

Oh yeah, the fans are missing a lot.

Wait just a second. You think that because the offense hasn't scored points and the players blame themselves, that automatically means you know more than them? HAHAHAH thats the joke of the day.
            I love Weiner.
            also cheese

Comment

• Stewie
              • Aug 2002

Originally posted by slruh

The players know more than fans, yes. But what player openly comes out and blames the coaches? They were biting their tongues as they spoke, they know they're not playing as well as they should be, and they certainly know their coaches are dragging them down. But then again paulB, maybe YOU know more than national tv analysts.
              I never said I know more than TV analysts. I never said the coaches or the players are to blame. All I said was that players know more than anyone on this board, period.

Obviously players aren't going to flat out say they don't think their coach is doing a good job. That does make people on this board right or wrong.

It also doesn't change the fact that people on this board (and all other boards) are hypothesizing (read: guessing) based on their limited knowledge and experience.
              I love Weiner.
              also cheese

Comment

• hurls
                • Oct 2003

duh, that's all message boards are, opinions and bad hypotheses. Of course the players know more. So, in other words, your original post meant absolutely nothing, and has no bearing on the fact the players know their coaches suck. It's just your "opinion", or "hypothesis", and very limited, I might add

Comment

• Stewie
                  • Aug 2002

I stated what should be (but isn't) the obvious. As to "your original post meant absolutely nothing" it means what it says dude, nothing more, nothing less.
                  I love Weiner.
                  also cheese

Comment

Working...
                  X