• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

To the Bears Fans that visited the Boards Last Week

It was a great game...hope you stay around...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Tough game! Thought I was going to have several heart attacks or strokes. Even one of the Bears fans asked if they were going to need to take me to the hospital - after the game. LOL

Good luck next Monday night!
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

i already miss BIG BAD BEAR.he was an OK dude.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• payton34
        • Sep 2002

I'm not so sure it was a great game, well at least from a bear point of view. This was another game where we had no right to be able to win it at the end. The overtime series was just awful, running on 2nd and 10 when we gained like 40 yards rushing in regulation. The bills defense did a great job stacking the line to stop the run, and schoop still refused to do much more than the dink and dunk.
        Bledsoe was awesome which just pissed me off more that the bears didn't try for him. On top of all that we lose a LB( 4th defensive starter hurt in 4 games), and get to play the pack, who kill us, next week. I guess depite all of that it was a good game.

Comment

• BIG_BAD_BEAR
          • Sep 2002

You guys deserved to win. After looking at the final game stats I have no idea how we were even in the game.

That Henry fumble kept us in it. Henry played real well after his fumble.

We really missed RW McQuarters this week, and our offensive coordinator should be shot.

Bledsoe is the Man!

Possibly the best QB in the league right now. He has my vote anyways.

Good luck to you the rest of the season. Keep it up on defense. Miami will fall off and so will the Pats a little bit. The Jets are a waste. The AFC East is up for grabs and I hope you guys pull it out.
          GRANGE---->SAYERS---->PAYTON--->ANDERSON----->ATRAIN

Comment

• Wys Guy
            Drew and Sam stole all my hair
            • Jul 2002

Thanks fellas!

"To the Bears Fans that visited the Boards Last Week
            It was a great game...hope you stay around..."

Yeah, when you're ready to become Bills fans let us know. It's easy, we'll show ya how...

Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

we can convert anybody!!

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Voltron
                • Jul 2002

Well I say we draw a line at born again Phin fans. They may be just sending a "plant" in
                Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                - Mark Twain

Comment

• Patrick76777
                  • Jul 2002

Wow....these Bears fans are sweet.....they really know what they're talking about. Good luck the rest of the way, you just got my support.
                  Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

born again's are usually the strongest converts!!

Comment

Working...
                    X