If GW would get rid of Gilbride once and for all..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

If GW would get rid of Gilbride once and for all..

At least it would lend him a little....veeeery little credibility and show the team that he has control of it.
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

• SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

he's got to go too.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Travis Hunter
      • Jul 2002

It's a reasonable compromise, but it isn't going to happen right now anyways.
      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

very, very little - at the very least

Comment

• shelby
          The Vanilla admin
          • Jul 2002

He won't. It's a nice thought, but it won't happen.

We need to see copious amounts of change this offseason.

Comment

• Wys Guy
            Drew and Sam stole all my hair
            • Jul 2002

What makes you think or assume that GW has the leverage to fire KG?

KG was hand picked by TD as TD overrode GW making the pick. KG is TD's brain child!
            Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Billzz
              • Sep 2003

You mean love child.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                • Jul 2002

Cell block Ho!

I just read that article by Gaughan in the Buffalo News, and after reading the entire thing, I'm highly concerned. Either TD's putting on some tremendous act here or he's an idiot too.

Check it out, but....

Last edited by WG; 10-30-2003, 10:25 PM.

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                  • Jul 2002

This is ironic too:

“One of the most unfair things to do is take a football team’s record and put it on a quarterback,” he said.

That's exactly what the FO did last year when we were winning en route to 8-8. Funny how when things aren't so rosy old Drew's "off the hook."

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                    • Jul 2002

Another quote:

Donahoe said the team’s offensive woes are too easily explained away by the loss of Price and that the coaching staff has to find ways to better utilize the players who are here. “I think it’s still a work in progress,” he said.

A "work in progress?" This was a 3-4 year rebuilding plan. If things aren't falling into place yet, at least reasonably well, then TD must accept some responsibility. This team has regressed on O BIGTIME and has only gotten marginally better but not proportionally to the offseason additions on D.

I'm thinkin' TD just shouldn't say much for the rest of the season.

I'm sure some of you are thinkin' the same about me...

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy
                      This is ironic too:

“One of the most unfair things to do is take a football team’s record and put it on a quarterback,” he said.

That's exactly what the FO did last year when we were winning en route to 8-8. Funny how when things aren't so rosy old Drew's "off the hook."
                      The record shouldn't be put solely on the QB no matter how we're doing.
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• RedEyE
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy
                        Another quote:

Donahoe said the team’s offensive woes are too easily explained away by the loss of Price and that the coaching staff has to find ways to better utilize the players who are here. “I think it’s still a work in progress,” he said.

A "work in progress?" This was a 3-4 year rebuilding plan. If things aren't falling into place yet, at least reasonably well, then TD must accept some responsibility. This team has regressed on O BIGTIME and has only gotten marginally better but not proportionally to the offseason additions on D.

I'm thinkin' TD just shouldn't say much for the rest of the season.

I'm sure some of you are thinkin' the same about me...

What a crock of ****! TD has lost his mind. Why didn't they change the ****ing offense to cater to Price's departure? What an idiot! It's obvious to me that Gilbride and his worthless offensive scheme are the problems. I don't know Wys, I was pretty confident about Donahoe's decisions in the past, but now I'm begining to wonder. I love what he did with the sal cap, and I do think that he brought in some pretty talented players, but now......WTF!!! It's almost as if he is protecting his decisions about Gilbride and Moobs, both of which were just poor choices. Time for TD to drop the pride-parade and admit his wrong doing!

Comment

Working...
                        X