PDA

View Full Version : If GW would get rid of Gilbride once and for all..

mchurchfie
10-30-2003, 02:56 PM
At least it would lend him a little....veeeery little credibility and show the team that he has control of it.

SABURZFAN
10-30-2003, 03:04 PM
he's got to go too.

Turf
10-30-2003, 04:47 PM
It's a reasonable compromise, but it isn't going to happen right now anyways.

RedEyE
10-30-2003, 04:59 PM
very, very little - at the very least

shelby
10-30-2003, 05:06 PM
He won't. It's a nice thought, but it won't happen.

We need to see copious amounts of change this offseason.

WG
10-30-2003, 07:20 PM
What makes you think or assume that GW has the leverage to fire KG?

KG was hand picked by TD as TD overrode GW making the pick. KG is TD's brain child!

Billzz
10-30-2003, 10:14 PM
You mean love child.

WG
10-30-2003, 10:20 PM
Cell block Ho!

I just read that article by Gaughan in the Buffalo News, and after reading the entire thing, I'm highly concerned. Either TD's putting on some tremendous act here or he's an idiot too.

Check it out, but....

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20031030/1004014.asp

WG
10-30-2003, 10:21 PM
This is ironic too:

“One of the most unfair things to do is take a football team’s record and put it on a quarterback,” he said.

That's exactly what the FO did last year when we were winning en route to 8-8. Funny how when things aren't so rosy old Drew's "off the hook."

WG
10-30-2003, 10:28 PM
Another quote:

Donahoe said the team’s offensive woes are too easily explained away by the loss of Price and that the coaching staff has to find ways to better utilize the players who are here. “I think it’s still a work in progress,” he said.

A "work in progress?" This was a 3-4 year rebuilding plan. If things aren't falling into place yet, at least reasonably well, then TD must accept some responsibility. This team has regressed on O BIGTIME and has only gotten marginally better but not proportionally to the offseason additions on D.

I'm thinkin' TD just shouldn't say much for the rest of the season.

I'm sure some of you are thinkin' the same about me...

:evil:

:D

The_Philster
10-31-2003, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
This is ironic too:

“One of the most unfair things to do is take a football team’s record and put it on a quarterback,” he said.

That's exactly what the FO did last year when we were winning en route to 8-8. Funny how when things aren't so rosy old Drew's "off the hook."

The record shouldn't be put solely on the QB no matter how we're doing.

RedEyE
10-31-2003, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
Another quote:

Donahoe said the team’s offensive woes are too easily explained away by the loss of Price and that the coaching staff has to find ways to better utilize the players who are here. “I think it’s still a work in progress,” he said.

A "work in progress?" This was a 3-4 year rebuilding plan. If things aren't falling into place yet, at least reasonably well, then TD must accept some responsibility. This team has regressed on O BIGTIME and has only gotten marginally better but not proportionally to the offseason additions on D.

I'm thinkin' TD just shouldn't say much for the rest of the season.

I'm sure some of you are thinkin' the same about me...

:evil:

:D

What a crock of ****! TD has lost his mind. Why didn't they change the ****ing offense to cater to Price's departure? What an idiot! It's obvious to me that Gilbride and his worthless offensive scheme are the problems. I don't know Wys, I was pretty confident about Donahoe's decisions in the past, but now I'm begining to wonder. I love what he did with the sal cap, and I do think that he brought in some pretty talented players, but now......WTF!!! It's almost as if he is protecting his decisions about Gilbride and Moobs, both of which were just poor choices. Time for TD to drop the pride-parade and admit his wrong doing!