• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

The Sports Brothers on ESPN Radio

Yesterdays show on ESPN radio was teh mid season grades for teams, and they gave the Bills a B-

I guess they haven't even watched the team yet. A b- is very overrated for the way the team has been playing this season.

I would give them at least a C-
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• MTBillsFan
    • May 2003

Nah, C+ because sometimes the effort is there and the coaches look like gods and other weeks, well... ya know...
    Send me some wings!

Comment

• Wys Guy
      Drew and Sam stole all my hair
      • Jul 2002

How do you grade this?

I consider several things. First, our goal was to at least simply make the playoffs. The easier half, by a long shot, of the schedule is past us and we've not played well at all. In spite of the fact that the D has played OK, we still haven't scored more points than we've allowed and this given that the D/STs has over 20 points for us. Our O can't possibly be higher than a D.

D, I can see us getting a B +/- there.

Coaching, D max.

STs: C+ max and the only thing keeping that there is Moorman. We don't have a KR or PR in the top 10 of the AFC let alone the NFL.

All-in-all, I have no idea, given the team's own statements for where they wanted to be at the beginning of the year, considering the schedule, and considering the trend, I cannot see how this team's grade can be any better than C.
      Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
        • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy
        How do you grade this?

I consider several things. First, our goal was to at least simply make the playoffs. The easier half, by a long shot, of the schedule is past us and we've not played well at all. In spite of the fact that the D has played OK, we still haven't scored more points than we've allowed and this given that the D/STs has over 20 points for us. Our O can't possibly be higher than a D.

D, I can see us getting a B +/- there.

Coaching, D max.

STs: C+ max and the only thing keeping that there is Moorman. We don't have a KR or PR in the top 10 of the AFC let alone the NFL.

All-in-all, I have no idea, given the team's own statements for where they wanted to be at the beginning of the year, considering the schedule, and considering the trend, I cannot see how this team's grade can be any better than C.

Cant argue with that..

Comment

Working...
        X