PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else see the Eric Moulds Show on Empire?

EM Bills Fan 80
10-30-2003, 05:59 PM
There's no link to the story so you'd have to of seen it or take my word on it but they got to the fan portion of the show where they get to ask a question. Anyways, one kid came up and asked Eric about last year when Terrell Ownes was asked on ESPN if he could have 1 reciever to start a franchise with, who would it be and TO responded by saying Eric Moulds. Now to the point, the kid than asked if there was anyway he could talk TO into coming to Buffalo. Eric than responded by saying something to the affect of the following:

"Well ya know I think Terrell is in a case in San Fran where he really wants to get out of there at the end of the year, and ya know I talked to him a couple times and have told him ya know Buffalo's door is always open....And actually a couple days ago I talked to Tom Donahoe about it and brought it up to him and I'm not sure how that works but maybe something can be done this offseason"

Jim Brinson than asked Eric if TO would take a pay cut, and Eric said the following:

"Yeah definately, Hes told be in the past he would because he just wants to go somewhere where he can win a chamionship and he feels Buffalo is one of those places."

Wow could you imagine Moulds and Owens at WR :D

RedEyE
10-30-2003, 06:11 PM
:eek:

WG
10-30-2003, 06:13 PM
With our OL and Bledsoe tossing the ball...

If we fix the OL then maybe we don't need TO. I we gonna cut Aiken then? Great use of a 4th rounder in that case.

Whatever happens, TD needs to compile a masterplan and start sticking to it. I've seen precious little evidence that he's got one. Seems like they react based on other league occurrences instead of planning ahead.

Billzz
10-30-2003, 07:58 PM
I almost feel like the deadskins taking on older but veteran players shooting for the superbowl every year.

T.O. should never become a buffalo bill. I don't think there is enough room in the whole city for the baggage that guy is gonna bring.

For the hell of it get Warren Sapp and Keyshawn Johnson to really make it a blast. With everything they have to say GW would of quit by now rofl.

NoRing4U
10-30-2003, 09:03 PM
Quit dreaming.

TO taking a paycut? Haha, ok.

Skatt8011
10-30-2003, 09:04 PM
Thats like a Madden 2004 receiving corps!

1st Moulds
2nd TO
3rd Reed!

WOW!!!

We would have to sacrifice Winfield for that to happen though

The Spaz
10-30-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by NoRing4U
Quit dreaming.

TO taking a paycut? Haha, ok.

Hey numbnut read what he said he said Eric Moulds would take a pay cut. Derrrrrr!!!:nana:

Jeff1220
10-30-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz

Hey numbnut read what he said he said Eric Moulds would take a pay cut. Derrrrrr!!!:nana:

Spaz, I think you should reread the post.

WG
10-30-2003, 09:50 PM
Spaz read? :huh:

:D

Indy Bills Fan
10-30-2003, 10:54 PM
T.O. is too much of a headcase IMO. There wouldn't be enough plays for him and moulds and Henry and Willis to get the ball. And we have all seen how TO acts when he doesn't get the ball enough. He's got talent you can't argue that, But his ego overshadows his talents IMO.

BADTHINGSMAN
10-30-2003, 11:06 PM
This locker room cancer is overrated.. Every person gets sick of there team sooner or later.. If Buffalo could get TO at a decent price.. Resign Winfield and Williams then they should go for it.. TO wants to win and the Bills need somebody with that emotion..

You want players to stand up and say something about the coaching like Sam Gash did, TO is a guy that would do that.. Just because a guy has problems with a team or person, doesnt mean he will have that problem everywhere..

Only thing that might be a problem is who wants to be the #1 guy, TO would need to take the backseat to Moulds.. Price and Moulds had a great season together both had 1000 yrd seasons and TH got 1400 yards.. This year they want to run and nothing is happening.. Im for brining TO in..

The Spaz
10-30-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
Spaz read? :huh:

:D

Wys not bring up Bledsoe in every post? :confused:

BF_in_Indiana
10-30-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by EM Bills Fan 80
There's no link to the story so you'd have to of seen it or take my word on it but they got to the fan portion of the show where they get to ask a question. Anyways, one kid came up and asked Eric about last year when Terrell Ownes was asked on ESPN if he could have 1 reciever to start a franchise with, who would it be and TO responded by saying Eric Moulds. Now to the point, the kid than asked if there was anyway he could talk TO into coming to Buffalo. Eric than responded by saying something to the affect of the following:

"Well ya know I think Terrell is in a case in San Fran where he really wants to get out of there at the end of the year, and ya know I talked to him a couple times and have told him ya know Buffalo's door is always open....And actually a couple days ago I talked to Tom Donahoe about it and brought it up to him and I'm not sure how that works but maybe something can be done this offseason"

Jim Brinson than asked Eric if TO would take a pay cut, and Eric said the following:

"Yeah definately, Hes told be in the past he would because he just wants to go somewhere where he can win a chamionship and he feels Buffalo is one of those places."

Wow could you imagine Moulds and Owens at WR :D

I just can't see this happening for the simple reason that TO would have to take a HUGE paycut. Now if we could get Moulds and Bledsoe to take paycuts then maybe we could work it out but I just don't see it happening. We still have other GLARING needs like the DE position and I don't think we need to waste more cap space on a high priced WR like TO. TO is my favorite non Bill but I just think we need to go after other players who fill NEEDS right now.

BADTHINGSMAN
10-31-2003, 12:00 AM
If the offense could move the ball, the D could get a breather and play better.. With all the 3 and outs Buffalo's D has no chance and the game soon becomes out of hand.. The Bills dont need a high priced DE either.. Kelsay could probably become another Schobel if he gets more strength and some playing experience..Given that Schobel is still learning as well..

IMHO Buffalo needs some Oline help and maybe another WR that wont drop the ball and can become another go to guy if something were to happen to Moulds again..Who knows maybe TO could become a TE in a Bills uni,lol..

Two4trippn
10-31-2003, 01:16 PM
Even though Moulds had stated that has truth - I'd say there'd be a better chance of Moulds leaving here next season before T.O. would be acquired.

Novacane
10-31-2003, 02:45 PM
Moulds should not try and be a GM. Buffalo will not even show any interest in TO and they should'nt.

Demon
10-31-2003, 10:54 PM
Look at the bright side. If somehow Gilbride or Williams surivive into next season, if we get Terrell Owens, we can have TO knock one of them out after some loss! You know he'll do it.

Billzz
11-01-2003, 06:24 AM
TO and TKO hmmmmmmmmm. Somone's gonna get knocked the F out.

fushetti
11-01-2003, 07:55 AM
only gives Gilbride more reason not to run the ball.

RUN THE GOD DAMN BALL. hehe.

LETS GO SABRES.

venis2k1
11-01-2003, 08:38 AM
Cant hurt to look. You can say what you want about TD, be he has ALWAYS been careful with the cap. I trust he wont make any dumb moves.