Goodbye Peerless...Hello Fred Taylor ! !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alluro
    You Don't Stand a Chance !
    • Jul 2002

Goodbye Peerless...Hello Fred Taylor ! !

If the Bills let Peerless walk at the end of the year they could have major money to throw out there to an attractive free agent. And wouldn't you know it, Fred Taylor is going to be available to the highest bidder. He showed once again yesterday that there may be no one better than him in the entire league when he's healthy and if he were in the backfield with Drew under center we would be superbowl bound. Let's go Donahoe, Fred Taylor is destined to be a Bill anyway since we gave up our first round pick for rob johnson in 97, the pick that ended up being fred taylor.
    Last edited by Alluro; 09-30-2002, 07:44 AM.
  • Caniac
    • Jul 2002

It will take more than a running back to be Super Bowl Bound !! We need to spend that money on Defense ... DEFENSE !! Besides, Peerless isnt going anywhere. He wants to stay in Buffalo and I would like to see him stay as well.

Comment

• LABillsFan
      • Aug 2002

Price is not leaving. But Dave Moore may have a starting spot on the team if he continues to play well. Which means JR may go along with 1-2 RBs ( you pick em), Watson, either Driver or Bostaic, to name a few. THe Bills will be in very good shape next year.
      I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• Halbert
        I'm Not Normal
        • Jul 2002

Let's wait to see if Taylor can get through at least 13 games before we target him.

btw - with all the cap space we'll have next year we should be able to upgrade several areas quite easily. I think we're projected to be like 3/4th in cap space.

Comment

Working...
        X