PDA

View Full Version : Poor Miami

Gunzlingr
11-02-2003, 05:07 PM
So sad... NOT!!! :snicker:

Maybe this will jump start us for the second half of the season (a chance at the division title)!

WG
11-02-2003, 05:18 PM
Maybe not losing to the Jets w/ Testeverde would have jump started the season for us. Perhaps not getting dusted by Miami, the Chiefs, and Philly who's playing poorly would have "gotten us jumpstarted."

Why does it seem like we're always counting on things that are totally out of our own control to help "jumpstart" us? :D

WG
11-02-2003, 05:18 PM
Blizzards, other weather, opponents' injuries, etc.

The_Philster
11-02-2003, 05:23 PM
I just think it's nice that they're starting their annual swoon pretty much on schedule :evil:

SABURZFAN
11-02-2003, 05:49 PM
let me guess.....it was ray lucas' fault.

:violin:

socalfan
11-02-2003, 05:52 PM
Now if NE would just oblige and loose on Monday!!

justasportsfan
11-02-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy

Why does it seem like we're always counting on things that are totally out of our own control to help "jumpstart" us? :D
Blizzards, other weather, opponents' injuries, etc.

............ bills fans that do nothing but whine all day :D

justasportsfan
11-02-2003, 06:27 PM
BTW, Miami's O is struggling. That OL is as bad as I thought it would be this year. Anyone think Norv Turner would do a better job here than Gilbride?

Billzz
11-02-2003, 06:49 PM
You want to see whining go to finheaven. Smith there lineman is getting a new ass torn from them.

Also they have the qb controversy now. Those 2 things pretty much consume the front page to include fire the coaching staff:)

I love the fact people are shutting Ricky down and making them rely on the pass game. Nothing like making them play to a weakness they posses. Hopefully Buffalo can define there offense next week against what's going to be a tuff game in Dallas. Run even though they know you are and still get positive yardage to take the pressure of DB.

I don't know who I hate more Cocaine Cowboys or the Fins but I am hoping (since that's all anyone has to go by this year so far) they beat them in the ground.

CHIEF4EVER
11-03-2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by socalfan
Now if NE would just oblige and loose on Monday!!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! The Donks of Denial need to lose so they lose more ground to us. Don't worry, the Patsies will choke it away by the end of the season. BTW, all Sardine fans.......Nice Choke Job in your own crib.

SABURZFAN
11-03-2003, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by Billzz
You want to see whining go to finheaven.

:laughter:

some of us can't do that.