PDA

View Full Version : When Willis plays ?

chubluv
11-03-2003, 10:40 PM
When Willis is activated this week who gets cut ? Do we think it will be a starter, or one of the inactives we have every week ?

I think it will be Antonio Brown. I know that might sound wierd, but we have so many that can return kicks I think its a logical choice. I dont think TD will cut loose a guy like Sape or Sydney, or some other guy on the depth chart. I think WR is our deepest position right know plus McGhee, Clements, Shaw, Morris, Coleman, & Burns can be returners.

:gobills:

TigerJ
11-03-2003, 11:21 PM
Ken Simonton. No way the Bills keep 5 RBs on the roster. Yeah, Simonton is an intriguing little guy who did some damage in NFL Europe, but he's never gonna get on the field. If McGahee is the franchise kind of back the Bills figured he could be when they drafted him, then all Simonton will ever have the chance to be for the Bills is window dressing.

BADTHINGSMAN
11-03-2003, 11:55 PM
Doesnt Buffalo have only 2 QB's on the roster?? Anyways I think its Simonton as well.. A.Brown isnt doing a dang thing on returns, but they can use his speed in other areas..

The_Philster
11-04-2003, 03:09 AM
Simonton

BillsNick
11-04-2003, 08:22 AM
Simonton without question.

stuckincincy
11-04-2003, 10:48 AM
Brown. Just looked at CBS-sportsline's half-season report card on the bills. He's dead last on pr's...ahh, for the heady days of charlie rodgers :D

I think Morris, due to the nature of his injuries, is gonna be a fragile proposition game to game. Plus, rookie McGee and possibly Shaw or Clements can fil in on pr's if needed.