• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

What three Buffalo Bills would you vote for

If you had to select three Bills for the Pro Bowl, who would they be, and why?

I'd have to give my first vote to Travis Henry. Even though he has been under utilized this season, he does a good job when called upon. If the Bills used the running game the way they should, he is a very lethal weapon.

Secondly I'd vote for the obvious, Eric Moulds. Although Bledose has a tendancy to go to him when he is double teamed, Moulds still makes some great catches, and can get open more often than not.

Finally I'd vote for Brian Moorman. His leg is unbelievable. As a frined of mine said after moorman unleashed an 80 yard punt, "That kick should be illegal" He has helped the Bills out tremendously with field position, and for the he gets my vote.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

i can't think of 3.other than moorman,i doubt anybody else would be considered.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• EM Bills Fan 80
      Let's Go Buffalo!
      • Mar 2003

Eric Moulds, Takeo Spikes, and Brian Moorman

Comment

• BillsNick
        • Jul 2003

Nobody deserves it as of right now.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Greg Williams, AFC HC
          Gilbride AFC OC
          Pat Ruel AFC OL Coach.

Nuff said.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Ingtar33
            Dances With Buffaloes
            • Sep 2002

Moorman
            Fletcher
            Spikes/Moulds (its a draw right now)
            My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

What about Winfield? He's the only corner in the league that can consistently defend the WR screen passes.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Jul 2002

Moorman - Eric and then if I had to Henry
                Somedays I just need a HUG

Comment

• R. Rich
                  • Apr 2003

Which three? I'd vote for:

1. Brian Moorman

2. The Bills' punter

3. All of the above

Comment

• zone
                    No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                    • Oct 2003

Winfield has definitly proved this year, that he is by far the best tackling corner in the league.
                    www.blzbus.com

Comment

• Jaded 7
                      Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                      • Jul 2002

Brian Moorman is the only guy I thought of when I saw the title of this thread. At least I'm on the same page as everyone else. :) After him, I honestly don't know who I'd pick.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                      Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                      The only answer I found for all this hurt
                      Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Wys Guy
                        Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                        • Jul 2002

Like Fletcher deserves to make a pro bowl. I would think that the PBs MLBs would be able to cover a RB out of the backfield. Fletcher can't, let alone TEs.

Moorman, that's it.

Oh,...the Janitor!

Spikes isn't as bad as many are saying but he's most certainly not having a PB type season. If he makes it it'll be on name-rec only.

Oh, Pat Williams!!!! Completely forgot! If anyone, even over Moorman, deserves it, it's Pat!!!

The only player on O that I would consider is Campbell for the way he's stepped up this year. He has the ability to be a 6-800 yd. receiver w/ 5-8 TDs if used properly. Alas, he isn't, therefore he won't. But based on what he has done when called upon, those would be my three selections.

In order:

Pat Williams
                        Moorman
                        Campbell
                        Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                          Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                          • Jul 2002

Henry nor Moulds are having PB seasons either. Henry perhaps less thru fault of his own that thru poor coaching and poor line and QB play to draw the heat, nevertheless, no way.

Moulds, yeah right. on name-rec only.
                          Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• R. Rich
                            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Wys Guy
                            Like Fletcher deserves to make a pro bowl. I would think that the PBs MLBs would be able to cover a RB out of the backfield. Fletcher can't, let alone TEs.

Moorman, that's it.

Oh,...the Janitor!

Spikes isn't as bad as many are saying but he's most certainly not having a PB type season. If he makes it it'll be on name-rec only.

Oh, Pat Williams!!!! Completely forgot! If anyone, even over Moorman, deserves it, it's Pat!!!

The only player on O that I would consider is Campbell for the way he's stepped up this year. He has the ability to be a 6-800 yd. receiver w/ 5-8 TDs if used properly. Alas, he isn't, therefore he won't. But based on what he has done when called upon, those would be my three selections.

In order:

Pat Williams
                            Moorman
                            Campbell

I do like Pat Williams, and I think he's doing okay this year, but he hasn't stood out in my opinion. There's no way he's a more deserving candidate than Moorman! All the additions and what did it get us in run defense? We're allowing 14.1 ypg fewer than last year (110.8, compared to 124.9 last season). That's not very good. Meanwhile, the net punting avg has gone from 37.2 to 37.5 and the return avg from 5.6 to 4.0; hard to argue against that. Oh yeah, only Shane Lechler of Oakland has a better gross avg than Moorman's 47.2!!

Comment

• Voltron
                              • Jul 2002

I agree with most... Moorman is the only one that deserves to go at this point.

I have been condemplating ordering his Jersey so I don't feel embaresd with my Mike williams one
                              Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                              - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                              -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                              - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X