Drew Bledsoe is going to get flattened vs. Dallas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Drew Bledsoe is going to get flattened vs. Dallas...

I would love to be optimistic. I would love to say Travis Henry is coming off 2 strait 100 yard games, I would love to say that Josh Reed is starting to show signs of life, and I would love to say that our Bills are going to get a win on Sunday, but the truth is folks, our team is going to get another loss, and i believe it won't even be close.

Question, which NFL team has the #1 ranked dee? The answer is Dallas, and with that said, we all know how the Bills play against great dees ( they don't play ). One thing i'm sure we will all see alot on sunday, is Drew getting hit to the turf.

I hope that the Bills prove me wrong, but the good thing if we loose, it is just one more stone in the pot for getting GW the hell out of town.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...
  • Wys Guy
    Drew and Sam stole all my hair
    • Jul 2002

Yup!
    Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• fabolouspaul
      • Oct 2002

Wastn't the Bills D ranked #3 a couple weeks ago? Look what happened.
      LA needs a football team so that I can watch a Bills game live.

Comment

• BillsNick
        • Jul 2003

their "D" is not as good as you think, and yes, we are going to be the ones doing the flattening. c'mon and grow a pair, and get behind your team.

Comment

• BradAlanMiller
          • Sep 2003

Amen bro! There are quite a few people walkin around here without a pair.

Comment

• Wys Guy
            Drew and Sam stole all my hair
            • Jul 2002

We couldn't "flatten the Skins"!

We won, but "flatten", no. We also couldn't "flatten" Cincy, and that was at home!

Dallas is overrated w/o question. But there's no way that Parcells is gonna A) have his team unprepared for a game that he knows full well they need to win in order for them to win the division and make the playoffs, and B), not know how to shut down Blew nearly completely and turn his play into 2-3 INTs and miscues all day long.

The Boys are overrated, but they're not bad, they have good lines. Look at their front 7, it's not bad at all.

Judging by how well they've played similar caliber opponents, expect us to score between 7 and 20 and if that's enough then we'll win.

I look for another tight game indicative that we're no better than an overrated Cowboys team that at least has put away the teams that they've needed to put away in order to make the playoffs. We can't even seem to beat the opponents that they've beaten: Jets, Philly. They beat the Giants which we have yet to do.
            Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
              • Jul 2002

Lets see.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

This game could go either way. It won't be a blow out on either side by any means.

And it's a must win for us.

Comment

• zone
                  No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                  • Oct 2003

Bills are going to make the Cowboys look like the scrubs that they are. Yea BP is a great coach, and yea he has turned the team around with some W's, but there is no substition for raw talent, the Bills win in that hands down. They will prove to the league that they are back this week to stay this time!
                  www.blzbus.com

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                    • Jul 2002

I had a dream last night that we were beating the Cowboys 34-0 at the half.

Comment

• Voltron
                      • Jul 2002

The only person that can get in to Drews Head quicker than Billichek is Parcells. He Drafted him and knows his weakness better than anyone else. I am not looking forward to watching this game but I will be rooting for a win for the bills and rooting for some one on both sides of the ball to step up and lead this team!
                      Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                      - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                      -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                      - Mark Twain

Comment

• billsfan80
                        • Mar 2003

dallas has the number 1 D but look at who they were playing i think that has alot to do with there rank in the league
                        Stupidity Should be Painful

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

This Bills team is almost impossible to predict. The Dallas game will depend in large part on which of our defenses shows up - the one that has played with intensity, or the one that went through the motions in several outings, most recently against K.C. - and whether KG deigns honor us with a running game.

Then again, it's Gregg Williams against Bill Parcells. Kind of Forrest Gump vs. Albert Einstein. Let's hope Gregg has Gump's good fortune.
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• TedMock
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
                            So did I! But then KG called 25 total passes in the 2nd half and we lost 35-34. The defense only allowed 1 TD in the second half too. Then with 1:30 left in the 4th quarter a chubby old man in a light blue parka ran down the sideline and punched KG in the head! Weird.

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
                              Tell us more about this dream
                              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                              X