PDA

View Full Version : UltimateSabres is not DOWN !!!

David Deboudt
11-04-2003, 09:25 AM
Hi guys,

I'm finally back from NYC where I had an amazing time... bad surprise when I was back home and realized that UltimateSabres.com was down...

We indeed have some problems with our .com but that should be back in a few days, but I can't assure you when exactly. However, I had time to update a big part of the website yesterday and you can have access at this address: http://205.134.177.141/www/index.htm

Put it in your favourites or as your homepage. I'll get all the sections updated this week and start working with the staff on new features.

I really apologize for the inconvenience.

Myers57
11-04-2003, 10:07 AM
Welcome back Dave! I hope you enjoyed the Knicks Game!

JD
11-05-2003, 06:25 PM
When will it be fixed?

David Deboudt
11-05-2003, 07:01 PM
Well, I've ben talking to technicians over the past three days and they've been able to locate the problem. I had to pay a lot of $$$ to fix it, but it will take them a few days to get everything back to normal.

Hopefully, we'll be allright this week. I really apologize guys... :helpme:

Dozerdog
11-05-2003, 07:23 PM
Tough timing- we ran an ad in a Bills newspaper last week.

David Deboudt
11-05-2003, 07:32 PM
Could you make an announcement on BIllsZone.com when UltimateSabres.com will be back?

Hopefully, we won't have lsot too many visitors with that! Please guys, tell your friends we're not done and that this problem is just temporary...

Myers57
11-08-2003, 02:24 PM
Hey guys, make an announcement to all your friends that UltimateSabres.com's temporary website is sabreszone.com, check it out...

JD
11-08-2003, 03:13 PM
nice standings on homepage dave.
I like.
But I have a few suggestions to make...

Put the Billszone button on the left side. Take the NEWS FLASH STUFF and use marquee ABOVE where it says Live Scores, then in the little gray area under the black info box, write Sabres News: and under it put the marquee of news flash.

Do you agree?

David Deboudt
11-08-2003, 03:42 PM
I'm always open for suggestions and I like to see you want to improve the website. I'll definitely try some things to improve the homepage as well as all the sections of the website.

I'll open a new thread where you guys could put all your ideas to improve the website, the sections or its look... I'll definitely have some time this week and will work on that asap.

JD
11-08-2003, 04:32 PM
Sounds good, try to find a NHL TICKER, one that has news from around the NHL, I think ESPN.com has a nice one for webmasters to use.

David Deboudt
11-08-2003, 05:33 PM
I need your help guys.

UltimateSabres has been down for two weeks now, and we've lost hundreds of regular visitors because of that. We need to inform all of them that UltimateSabres is back at SabresZone.com

Could you please tell your friends about the move, or talk about that on Internet... I don't really know how we can get all our traffic back soon...

Thanks for your help!

JD
11-08-2003, 10:42 PM
I used to have a domain .com name for a friends website. And they allowed him to use his original address as a redirectory to the new one. So maybe once you get it going you redirt people who goto ultimatesabres.com to sabreszone.com