PDA

View Full Version : Some of the Bills look at the remaining 8...

Jeff1220
11-04-2003, 12:45 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/index.cfm?cont_id=212357

We're 4-4 and we've got eight more games to go. We could easily finish the season out with only four losses. That's a great possibility
-Rueben Brown :lol:

It's not like we're out of the playoffs. We still have a chance to go to the playoffs and we are going to do our best to get to the playoffs. That's the way we feel around here.
-TKO >:drinker:

It's going to come down to the wire in the AFC, so hopefully things will bounce our way
-Moulds > :pray:

I think we've got the personnel and we've got the players on paper. We look like a championship team. Why aren't we pulling together as one and playing week in and week out consistently? I don't have the answer.
-T.H. > :scratch:

XNOUGHT
11-04-2003, 12:57 PM
Pats fan here.

:helpme:

he he

My brain has shut off.

I am in happy mode!!!! :helpme:

I am in zombie mode!!!

WHOOOEEEEEE

:helpme: :peacesign

The Spaz
11-04-2003, 01:00 PM
Well they could have said "well we just have to play for respect now" or hey we blew it the first half of the season so we'll just have to see about the 2nd half" I' sure hope they mean what there saying and truly beleive things will turn around.

Jeff1220
11-04-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
Well they could have said "well we just have to play for respect now" or hey we blew it the first half of the season so we'll just have to see about the 2nd half" I' sure hope they mean what there saying and truly beleive things will turn around.

Me too.

-Just having some fun.

Mr. Miyagi
11-04-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by XNOUGHT
Pats fan here.

:helpme:

he he

My brain has shut off.

I am in happy mode!!!! :helpme:

I am in zombie mode!!!

WHOOOEEEEEE

:helpme: :peacesign
Have you seen my "Please join me" thread?

:snicker:

The Spaz
11-04-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Jeff1220

Me too.

-Just having some fun.

:beer:

IHateTheDullphins
11-04-2003, 03:05 PM
hey hey hey hey hey! now now, there is to be no more positivity in her from now on!:snicker:

The_Philster
11-04-2003, 06:30 PM
Nice to see a positive attitude from the players...let's see it translate on the field.

OpIv37
11-04-2003, 09:35 PM
I agree- as long as it's still mathematically possible to be in the playoffs, they should still be 100% into it.

Each touchdown or forced turnover is a special contribution to the Gregg Williams "PLEASE Save My Job" Foundation

Cntrygal
11-05-2003, 05:23 AM
I hope this means that they kicked some ass in the locker room during "break".

WG
11-05-2003, 07:11 AM
I'm getting tired of talk.

That's all we've had under Donahoe. There's no reason to believe that we even have a reasonable chance of playing well enough to beat the Pats, Titans both on the road, or Indy, Miami, and the Jets at home. Giants are improving weekly. Dallas will be tough. Even Houston may present a struggle.

We'll find out exactly how "serious" these guys are when they take the field again. And even if they "are serious", our OL will still be overmatched by most of the DLs that we face, and that's not exactly a ringing endorsement for the offense to put up more than the 0, 3, or 7 points we've been puttin' up lately.

Oddly, apparently the players are living in TD's media world, TD's apparent legacy here. Football created for discussion only, jersey sales, and talk of ticket sales. Yet, the ones capable of changing all that are the players.

Moulds: "hopefully things will bounce our way" :rolleyes:

I think therein lies the problem. No Eric, you don't wait for things to "bounce" your way. You go out and outexecute the opponent. I'm sure that's foreign to your Gilbride led offense at this point in time however.

Talk is cheap. Play takes talent, skill, effort and good coaching. The Bills are woefully short on talent on the lines and on good coaching as well, and perhaps even effort to a degree. That's not something that is indicative that we can beat mostly teams headed for the playoffs. Combine that with the notion that don't beat playoff caliber teams anyway, and this is all talk, that's all.